Just Saw A Real Bad Car Accident

Jman

• TEAM BA
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 21d

The male victim was a passenger in the second vehicle and eight other people had to be taken to hospital.

always the inocent one that cops it the worst...

did you end up giving a statement to the cops Jman?

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 16d

isn't it always the way :tease:

the innocent are the victims

"The male victim was a passenger in the second vehicle and eight other people had to be taken to hospital."

there was an accident here locally young teen boys (including driver- P plater I believe) rolled the car at 180km an hour :clap: lucky no one died, the driver was thrown from the car , he didn't have his seat belt on.

• 100,000Ks and still going strong.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 14d

Think I just seen it on sky news also a report about an accident in alice springs. The driver took off after cops tried to pull him over for being overloaded only to find him up the road crashed. All the pasengers were ejected and killed but the driver survied. Correct me if I'm wrong but Fu*k what a tool. Now he has to live with this his whole life. Once agian the innocent are the victims Here is the link http://www2.skynews.com.au/news/article.aspx?id=205610

IMO If you want to drive it like you stole it then go ahead if your by yourself but sh*t man if you have others in the car it's not just there life in your hands it is there family and friends aswell.

Edited by zx6rblue

• 4 weeks later...
  • The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 16d

Hey guys.

Got a bit of an update for ya...

Gotta phone call this morning from a copper and the driver is being charged.

When it goes to Court, If he pleads not guilty...I'll have to take the stand against him as a "key witness"

Soo nervous.

• Member For: 16y 3m 10d

I had to testify in court after I witnessed a bunch of bikies flog some poor taxi driver senseless. Had major nerve issues and was sure they would come after me for revenge... but if it were me, or my brother, father, best friend who got flogged, I would want someone to step up and make the c&%ts pay... sometimes you gotta do whats right.

You should have seen this worthless piece of sh*t blubbering and bumbling on the stand - a 5 year old could have lied better... turns out he was a weekend warrior, not a gang member, he ended up doing some time for assault and lost his license.

Don't be nervous Jman - would you like the bastard crashing into you, or your wife, or parents car?

Make him burn!

:danceforme:

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 3d

:danceforme:

Not a pleasant experience but worth it for the sake of your moral fibre of nothing else.

Hopefully it won't come to that though.