Xr6 Twinturbo!

senna_T

Do you think its a good Idea?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 13d

YPURV4 - I haven't spoken to CV about it yet, but I'm sure con would enjoy the challenge of a twin turbo set-up using the flash tuner! I'm sure the boys will have a read of this thread and have some sort of comment for it!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 26d

Go for it. Like Mickus said we can't all walk around in each other's shadows all the time. :nod:

And besides, it's your money and not mine :spit:

Edited by tab

• Member For: 18y 8m 29d

Pat I rekon if that's what you want to do then go for it. It is a unique idea which I think no one has attempted yet and will be a big talking point.

Good luck :spit:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m

Nice idea Pat.

This is new for the BA/BF falcon world but old news in the EA-EL falcon world... there's a fair few TT falcons running around with good results.

I made a TT set up for an ED 3 years ago that worked pretty well but I ended up ditching it for a big single.

I used 2 Mitsu TC05's which came on boost so dam early it wasnt funny, but ran short of air at 4500 so a big T4 replaced them.

There was a nice XG getting around with 2 GT30's and external gates with around the 400wkws but that's also been redone with a big single and getting more power... it was an awesome job though so I'll search for some pics.

Also, Zoom mag did the "work horse wake up" ute quiet awhile ago which worked well, two T28s if I rememeber correctly and some sketchy chip fueler arangement.

Now you've got me thinking Pat...

• Member For: 17y 2m 10d

Ahh I cant stand the thought of HKS components being used on a Falcon. HKS turbos are renowned for lacking turbo map information so sizing one of these had always been try it and see how it performs.

Sorry guess I just have it in for the aftermarket jap performance parts. I just have this image of a T with big 'HKS' 'TRUST' and 'GREDDY' stickers all over it.

PS, I voted stupid and a waste of time but if you wanna do something different ( which it sound like that's waht you want to achieve ) go for it mate! This would be it! But please use Garrett turbos!

:spit::nod:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 5d

Senna T, if you like the idea and have the money to build you T into a TT do it. If I had the money to through around id do it myself, its a good idea I think something different is always good

One more thing ill say Senna T, "IF YOU SEE A OPEN GOAL, TAKE THE SHOT".

Edited by LUMO

• BACK SLOWER THEN EVER!
  • Member For: 16y 9m 16d

Pat, TT not sure on an I6 (hard to tune perfectly from what I have heard) probably better results for v types. Bigger turbo - I guess it already done. Bigger T with laughing gas would be fun...

Good Luck with the project mate!

Ozzie