Central Qld

12FEAR

• Member For: 16y 7m 10d

Talked to wrx guy.... he said its a good drive ...... may have a few wrx taggin along...... if they can keep up...lol.....seriously need more cars and drivers to make it worth while and maybe some date suggestions????? Many peaks cruise is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member For: 16y 5m 25d

Ahh sweet man thanks for the info. I emailed a mob in Rocky that do tunes, the bloke seemed to be pretty cluey about the turbos too. He was offering a tune, including flash tuner, regapping plugs, cooler thermostat, replacing hose clips with worm drive clamps and tightening some bolts for $1400 with 3 custom tunes. Sounded like a decent deal. But I'll get on to blueboost, be good to stick with lads from the forum :) But as I said, I'll be up for a cruise after the next 2 weeks :) Need to get some k's on the beast!

• Member For: 16y 7m 10d
Ahh sweet man thanks for the info. I emailed a mob in Rocky that do tunes, the bloke seemed to be pretty cluey about the turbos too. He was offering a tune, including flash tuner, regapping plugs, cooler thermostat, replacing hose clips with worm drive clamps and tightening some bolts for $1400 with 3 custom tunes. Sounded like a decent deal. But I'll get on to blueboost, be good to stick with lads from the forum :) But as I said, I'll be up for a cruise after the next 2 weeks :) Need to get some k's on the beast!

just out of curiosity who does tunes in rocky???? I have been told no one and couldnt find anyone that does custom tunes in rocky.... let me know if there is are who they are please mate. as I will get one there too.

Hey mate sorry for the late reply.

The place I have been talking to is Collinsville performance, which I thought was in Rocky, but then when I looked it up, they are in Mackay :S Typical!!

David seems to know his stuff up there though! I suggest you swing him an email, he has been pretty prompt with answering my questions! Maybe we could get some sort of deal if we got both our cars custom tuned there or something?

Anyway, his email is:

cpv.tuning@bigpond.com

• Like 1

Ahh! I may have to PM him and confirm that. Always good to go through folks who are affiliated wth the forum :pulease:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 13d
Ahh! I may have to PM him and confirm that. Always good to go through folks who are affiliated wth the forum :spoton:

Yes it is Blueboost he tunes a few cars on the forum with very good results. He has the runs on the board when it comes to 1/4 mile times aswell.