Fairmont Number Plate Garnish?

PJDXR6t

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 15d

They are chrome and they fit.

I know it has been done by some several years ago. Looks fine on black or silver, but only a minor cosmetic mod that is pointless unless you are after show or bling

• Member For: 20y 7m 19d

OK I'm interested in some more bling !- (have a Lightening Strike BF). Any idea how much this costs from Ford?, assume it comes as one unit and screws straight in once the sstandard part comes off.

Are the lights either side of the plate reversing lights and do they connect straight up to BF2T wiring?

Cheers

Mike

• Former XT pilot
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 5d
OK I'm interested in some more bling !- (have a Lightening Strike BF). Any idea how much this costs from Ford?, assume it comes as one unit and screws straight in once the sstandard part comes off.

Are the lights either side of the plate reversing lights and do they connect straight up to BF2T wiring?

Cheers

Mike

Hey mate, they look good! I think they're pretty expensive from ford, maybe around $300. It wires up the same as the standard one. Those things aren't reverse lights, they're non functional. You need to drill 2 holes to fit it though iirc.

Off to a good start :buttrock:

I can see where he's coming from.. he asks for pictures and gets jumped on saying its pointless.

• 2 weeks later...