Xr6t Fuel Economy

• Member For: 16y 7m 2d

I get about 16l/100ks which is pretty much too and from work around town in busy traffic and goin out cruisin of a night time maybe wreckin a dunnydore or two...

hats off to a black SSZ ute though, one of the quickest cars ive seen recently on the road..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 8m 26d
My wife drives the car mostly and after 59hrs it says 12.3l/100kms. This includes mostly around town and highway runs...

Harves

Same here - as I've found the ADR fuel consumption sticker is bang on what we get - 12.7 litres per 100km. My wife drives mostly, and it's a mix of town & highway. What gets me is how much fuel the engine uses when accelerating in low-rpms off boost, somewhere around 35 litres per 100km! I wouldn't mind comparing that to an NA XR6 to see if our major penalty is coming from the low compression ratio causing higher fuel consumption at low rpms.

• Yaris member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 29d

I average ~ 14.7 since I've got the ute.

I've gone from highway cruising 10.5L/100 (pre tune, to gippsland) to on the weekend for 350km I averaged 9.2L/100 (to shepperton, after my nizpro tune)

• Member For: 16y 7m 28d

15.6 according to the trip meter

14.7 according to actual litres used

Just a note - if you leave the trip meter on "instant" and hammer it - full accelleration in second at about 5000 rpm shows 80l/100km

• Member For: 17y 1m 5d

I get some where around 13.5L/100Km, that's doing the actual calculations when I fuel up. that's doing mostly city peak driving under 60Km.

The best I've gotten was 9.9L/100Km going from Yarragon(LaTrobe Valley) to Mildura

All of this was done using the CAPA 8psi generic tune...

• Member For: 16y 8m 7d

Get around 12-15L per 100km depending on the driving style & how much city driving I do.

Managed to get it down to 9.8L in the city on the long weekend when driving from Campbelltown to Auburn via hume highway, woodville road & parramatta road (lots of stopping). Amazing what fifth gear crawling everywhere can do.