F6 Rapids's New Ride

F6 RAPID

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, it was fun while it lasted..............

After being dicked around by a certain MB dealer, it has given me time to think and ponder if spending that sort of money on a car is actually sensible, and quite seriously, it isn't. However, I did get to drive some pretty funky AMG gear in the meantime! Maybe in another 2 years.

So, I am getting another car and will have it in about 3 weeks or so. I would miss you guys too much if I got something that didn't fit in around here, so without further adieu, a Turbo Territory Ghia it is.

I wonder how much the auto can take as I have a perfectly good Typhoon set-up here that should slot straight in.

Who cares if it's sensible, it'd certainly be fukin fun that's for sure. What has everyone drooling is the fact that it's the same engine that's in the E63 amg and the likes, 378kw stock. From what ive read on the MB boards it's only the exhaust and tune that differ's and is holding back the extra ponies, they are picking up 20-3orwhp with a tune and exhaust on the E63's so imagine how quick that little sucker would be once modded. I say buy it, you only live once and you can't spend the money when your dead.

I bidded on a lightly damaged o7 E63 a few weeks back in the states, their auction's are weird and stupid. I won the first round with a $155oo bid, won the seccond round with a $17,ooo bid put a 2o% deposit on it to only get called the next day to say the finance company refused my offer and sold it else where WTF. Car had bugger all damage, front bar & rad support, 2 gaurds & bonnet. Would have been perfect to swap everything into a Base right hook E series here.