Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors - Great price ($395 for 6) on volume buy

straughsberry

• role model
  • Member For: 18y 1m 10d
[quote name='straughsberry' post='577885' date='Sep 24 2007, 05:56 PM']Ok guys an updated list. I have included those who are unconfirmed so they dont loose their spot in case of insufficient stock or other issues etc. Postage will be via Australia Posts Express Post service which has $100 cover and is traceable at $10.50 to anywhere in Australia.

[indent][list=1]
[*][b]Myself (1)[/b]
[*][b]EGOXRT (2)[/b]
[*][b]Black ThundeR (UNV3ME???) (1)[/b]
[*][b]mbjunior99 (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]DesFlurane (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]SHYXR (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]RAS (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]12FEAR-BFXR6T (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]howitzer85 (1)[/b]
[*][b]MUZ580 (1)[/b]
[/list][/indent]Hey Black ThundeR did you change your user name to UNV3ME (new number plates!)?[/quote]

yea i just changed my name dude.
aka black thunder haha

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EGOXRT
  • Guests
[quote name='mbjunior99' post='577947' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:26 PM']Any update as to what is stamped on the injectors?[/quote]

Tomorrow sometime....

Guest EGOXRT
  • Guests
[quote name='PepeLePew' post='577954' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:40 PM']Wondering about the time delay in getting the info...these coming from the U.S. or something?[/quote]

The guy is off untill tomorrow..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 2d
The original plan was to put the order in on the 8th of October to allow for enough time to get the 12 sets required. But we could go earlier if we get the numbers. If there's more interest we may be able to get another order in with less sets but I'd have to find out.
[b]
Updated list:[/b][list=1]
[*][b]Myself (1)[/b]
[*][b]EGOXRT (2)[/b]
[*][b]UNV3ME (1)[/b]
[*][b]mbjunior99 (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]DesFlurane (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]SHYXR (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]RAS (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]12FEAR-BFXR6T (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]howitzer85 (1)[/b]
[*][b]MUZ580 (1)[/b]
[*][b]mattxr (1)[/b]
[/list]

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 17d
[quote name='straughsberry' post='578073' date='Sep 24 2007, 10:09 PM']The original plan was to put the order in on the 8th of October to allow for enough time to get the 12 sets required. But we could go earlier if we get the numbers. If there's more interest we may be able to get another order in with less sets but I'd have to find out.
[b]
Updated list:[/b][list=1]

[/list][/quote]

Why dont you ask for a bigger discount for alot more sets?

I could be interested.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 9d
there is no such thing as fake siemens.

I garentee all siemens in australia is coming out of the same diesel shop.. I got them from there, HPF get them rom there, C&V get them from there.. Heck, they even sell on ebay..

If you look carefully, you will see that they have another marking on them, A Branding, But they have been coloured out with black pen.. Edge Products.. which is MSD..

There has been no such thing as "fake siemens" anywhere in the states.. The rumour was only started here on this forum (google it, i garentee you).

Either way.. 6 for $395... His making nothing on it, and i would assume his aiming for 90 injectors before the group buy closes