Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors - Great price ($395 for 6) on volume buy

straughsberry

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 10d
Hey All. I've had my T for a couple of weeks now and I'm in the process of doing various mods to make it quick and safe (got the PBR prems with DBA 4000 rotors fitting them Monday). In the process of sourcing injectors for myself and my cousin (EGOXRT), we've come across the cheapest price we have seen for the Siemens 60 pounders ever!

Keeping the forum in mind, we inquired about a volume discount. The offer is for a minimum of 12 sets @ $395 per set of 6. They come with a 12 month replacement warranty.

We plan to place the order on the 8th of October. I am waiting to hear back about stock availability so I will post this info as it comes to hand and as (if) more interest is registered.

If you are interested, pop your name on the below list. If you have any questions you can PM myself or EGOXRT.

FYI, EGOXRT has been in the spare parts game since the early 90's and continues to have good contacts in the industry.

Interest so far:
[indent][b]Myself (1 set)
EGOXRT(2 sets)[/b]
[/indent]

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
I was asked what they are stamped as. They are being retailed as Siemens Deka 60lb injectors but I don't know what they are stamped as. I have put this question forward and should have an answer on Monday or Tuesday. I was told that no matter what they are stamped as, they all come out of the same factory but I dont know if that is true or not. Can anyone confirm this? Personally, with a 12 month replacement warranty I'll be getting them regardless.

• Donating Members
[quote name='mbjunior99' post='577231' date='Sep 22 2007, 04:58 PM']If you answer comes back as being stamped as genuine Siemens 60lb injectors, put down my name. Great price :spoton:[/quote]

I'll put you in conditionally.

So Far:

[b]Myself (1)
EGOXRT (2)
Black ThundeR (1 conditional)
mbjunior99 ([/b][b]1 conditional[/b][b])
[/b]

Guest EGOXRT
  • Guests
Guys & Gals

You will find no mater what they are branded, they will be the same injector ,out of the same factory.. I posed the question to someone that has used them, in either branding and they tell me, they are the same thing. When i worked for one of the large spare parts mobs, our store branded oils were Valvoline, store branded filters were from the same factory as Motorcraft, and the list goes on..
I will say though perception of particular brand is a strong selling point, so what ever these are branded, if you are not confident, please do not put your name down. The idea of this exercise, is to pass on some savings to guys in the market for Siemens injectors, as a few dollars saved here can go to some other mod.

Straughsberry, will post what they are stamped when the supplier gets back to him, then you can make a firm decision..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 27d
there are different versions of this injector from what I can gather. I would check the part numbers on the side to make sure these are the good ones.

Guest EGOXRT
  • Guests
If you know the part # of the supposed inferior ones please advise us..
The part # are as follows and as i said, they come from the same factory.
Siemens Deka FI114961 ( 107961 )
Mototron INJ-GAS-006 ( L107)
MSD / Edge 2030
Accel 74620L .

Do some searching on here and work it out.. Please once again, if you are not confident do not put your name down..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 27d
I dont know the part numbers... I have a set that I have bought through HS but dont remember what the part numbers are... am sure you guys have done your research... was merely just pointing out that there are different versions out there.

I was going to buy mine off ebay first but pulled out as I was not confident of the injector.

107961 does ring a bell though but I just cant remember for sure anymore!!

cheers