MrBean

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 21y 4m 16d
May be a stupid question...but are the centre vents now fully blocked or have you devised a method of re-routing them?

that's exactly what I was going to ask....

This project is absolutely nuts. Congratulations it looks like you have a definite eye for detail

• Member For: 17y 11m 18d

Hello Guys,

Thanx for the input and feedback.

@ Tab and Ghia: The vents will now be non-functional, no problem in the smal(ler) cabin space of the UTE, I have tested airflow/circulation using the other vents, and it is quite good.

No problem for me, and the Wife is stoked as she hates airflow directly into her face....

To be honest though, not a big loss - and with the UTE a purely recreational vehicle, the sacrifice is very small.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 17y 11m 18d

Hey, it's going really well......95% finished with the bezel, put a testcoat of silver on yesterday to see how it turns out, and great! One or 2 small pinholes to fill, then sand and onto finding the lightning strike color code for the fascia - would luv to keep it original color....

I am off to Bangkok tonight for a manager's meeting, will be baack Saturday, then the paint on this should be good and dry for a final sand, and then final coats of LS.

I will post some pics on the weekend for the semi-finished unit, it came out much better than I expected...

Watch this space.

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 30d

Can't wait! :spoton:

With a screen that big you are going to have to install kick arse audio to compliment it all.