National Shootout 07 Nt

KPM Motorsport

• Member For: 18y 5m 7d

Good Luck to all today.

This is your last chance to qualify for the December Grand Final and Beyond to Shootout 08 Ford v Expensive Daewoo National Shootout.

We will post all results on the relevant sponsors sites and also on our KPM website. www.kpmmotorsport.com.au

Once again have a great time today.

Regards

David

• Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 22d

Thanks to Dave from Hi tech and Wrighty for orginising the Day.

A good time was had by all who attended.

And the Winer with an earth shattering 260.5rwKW :shocked: was ..........................ME. :clap:

Congratulations to Adam on second place with a great effort of 236rwKW :blink:

and a shout out to BF XR6, Hope the missus was not too annoyed at your long trip to Bunninings. :spit:

Edited by seventytwo

• Member For: 20y 13d

ah you beat me. :blink:

Yes it was good to see some good numbers being put down, I definitely enjoyed it.

We will have do what seventytwo said and get more out next time to make it a full day.

Also a big thanks to David at KPM for making this happen.

• Member For: 16y 11m 13d

Crap, Crap, CRAP!, with all the things that have be going on in my life over the last week, I completely forgot about today. That really gives me the sh*ts, I really wanted to go today, wanted to find out what my T was putting out on the factory settings. I guess it's not all bad, cause I wouldn't have been able to do much due to the state I'm in and cause my flash box is down at KPM getting the bugs ironed out of it.

Wright'y, Is there any talk of another one any time soon? what sort of a turn out did you guys get? Sorry about the no show Wright'y I feel like a bit of a *beep* saying that I'll be there & then not turning up. Man I'm so piss off with myself now.

talk to you'll some time soon

Smylie

• Member For: 20y 13d

that's alright mate. I was thinking about organising a NT dyno comp, any car and make it a full day but it would be better in the dry season cos it gets pretty hot in the work shop.

You can do what adam did, run your car on the dyno with all tunes and some fresh 98 fuel to make sure everything is good.

When you want to do this just ask for your car to be run on a saturday and let us know. :wackit:

Well I guess we will meet up friday for the cruise.