Ford 'unhappy' Over Anti-speed Ads

xr6me

• Member For: 19y 9m 5d
Someone take the bottle off Mick....

]

IS that you looking over the fence DUDE you would need something bigger faster and blacker than you have got to do it lol

Take care aye

Edited by mickbundy

• Gold Platinum Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 2d
Not wrong there mate (DO A SKID) bloody hoon, speed, BLOODY HOON race (and no I do not condone this on single lanes) HOON )

BE a old Pri kkkk like me self want to impress me kids with a skid ( HOON ) destroy him crush and confiscate his vehicle so in most of todays society you would be better off punching the cop in the face before he has a chance of writing your ticket

Hoping he falls back and smashes his head open on a KERB and letting the courts deal with it

Cause in Western Australia you kill some poor *beep* in a fight or smash that is fine it was a accident so it is OK but hey you try and do a skid and you will be after aq few trys e4nding up on skid row

HOW FURGED IS THE RULES FOR Stuffs sake ???????????

It is clearly a money thing not a JUSTICE or safety thing

And no I aint been done for any of the above (WELL thinking YEP would like to do a few ) and would have smacked and busted there heads open on KERBS but in WEST AUS that is legal has got me BUGGERED so yep I will push me luck and do a SKID and hope I dont get or end up on skid row

I mean How stuffed is the law if they got a fix on it so would the rest of society

that's MY GRIPE for THE WEEK :spoton:

:roflmbo:

• Member For: 17y 17d

Yeah this ad has been in the news a fair bit lately here in NZ. The ad is showing an XR6 round a corner in perfect conditions and loose the back end, spinning and rolling down a bank, landing upside down on a pile of logs.

Although they removed the badges it is very easily recognised as a Falcon, which is a no-no for these ads.

It gets even worse because at the moment ford are running an ad campaign showing the benefits of the upgrade packages now being standard, including the electronic stability control.

Which means you might see an ad about the great performance and handling of the Falcon... and then 2minutes later, an ad showing a Falcon loosing control, crashing badly and killing the driver.

I can understand why Ford are a bit pissed.