Rugby World Cup

Dunnas

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 1m 12d
I bet we see NZ in the 1/4's and the do their normal C H O K E

While they are the best team, they also know this and it will always hinder them in the world cup.

Yeah Yeah, we'll see... You're right on the money though. Too much hype of NZ's the best... Then we get knocked out by Australia or France. Although I doubt France will put up much of a fight, and I think you Aussies can sleep easy at night knowing that Johnny Wilkinson's boot is gunna be of little threat to ANY team this time around. And although the Wallabies aren't exactly in top form at the moment they always seem to pull one out of their arse when it comes to the AB's.

F**n George Gregan and that bloody Sterling Mortlock!

If I had to put money on the end result... I wouldn't. I'm picking South Africa Vs. NZ being the biggest match (if it happens) and although I'd like to say NZ will win, could very easily go either way.

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 9d

I bet it is a South African vs Australia final and AUSSIES WILL WIN :shocked: .... A G A I N

Make it the first team to win THREE world cups

• Member For: 18y 6m 25d

I wouldn't call myself a die hard rah rah but I'll catch most ruggers tests and could never miss up the world cup

Yeah it looks like its shaping up that the 1/4 finals will be the most exciting part of the comp, or at least a possible Wallabies/All Blacks semi

But I agree with letting the sh*tty teams playing too, gives the better teams a chance to showboat a little and have a bit of fun too, and the sh*tty teams a chance to play some experience and improve rather than play only other sh*tty teams... you're only as good as the competition you play... I'm thinking bangladesh and ODI cricket...

• Iconoclast
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 27d
I bet it is a South African vs Australia final and AUSSIES WILL WIN :shocked: .... A G A I N

Make it the first team to win THREE world cups

that's the way I have bet Mal,

and 10-1 Oz wasn't a bad way to throw A GRAND..............

Somehow I thin k the Haaka will be involved.

10 to 1 on OZ was hard to refute 7 months ago.....

0418 343 429

Scotto

Yeah it looks like its shaping up that the 1/4 finals will be the most exciting part of the comp, or at least a possible Wallabies/All Blacks semi

I'm pretty sure it will be a Wallabies/All Blacks semi... And I know that if anyone can beat NZ when it counts, it's Australia. Gregan could be yelling "four more years" at the All Blacks once again :spoton:

• 3 weeks later...

Alright guys, we're getting into crunch time now, the quarters are upon us and the usual teams involved in the tri-nations are shining (with the exception of South Africa Vs. Tonga).

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to wish the best of luck to both the Wallabies and the All Blacks, as I'd love to see them face off in a semi. I've always rated the Wallabies to be the team to beat, particularly when it counts, as they always step it up a notch.

I'm a bit disappointed that the All Blacks have had such a ridiculously easy pool with not a single team able to offer any sort of resistance, but I think a lot of the top teams were in similar positions. So it will be really interesting to see how the knock-out rounds go.

GO THE WALLABIES (but just for the quarters) and then GO THE ALL BLACKS!!!

P.S. Did anyone watch the AB's Vs. Scotland and feel as disgusted as I did, that after all the fuss of getting NZ to wear their 'away' strip, they both looked damn near exactly the f***n same!!