Best Beer

XR6T8080

Favourite Beer  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 16y 8m 8d
the old Platinums kick like a mule though... :-(

Pfft platinums are weak. The only bad thing about them is the after grog bog the next day.

Not a huge fan of stella. Got a bit knackered on coronas on friday night at work, they were free took about 10 to get tipsy though.

If you want some good beers hit up Dan Murphy's and just go to the wall where they have all the imported beers and boutique Aussie ones. Grab a different six pack every week or night. Every single one of them will taste better then the regular piss most people drink.

Edited by 7MA61

• Member For: 17y 6m 1d

MVP from audi,

I think you can only get it in canberra as we can sell alcohol inside supermarkets.

Its full strength, tastes abit like tuborg and it is $25 a case. Im not joking its a good tasting beer and at 4 cases for $100 you cant beat it.

Edited by gilfxr6t

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 20y 4m 17d

I got given a slab of Cerveza Cantina beer from El Salvador not too bad 4.6% in a 355ml bottle I thought it was better than Corona however I would not go out to buy a slab myself. I haven’t yet tried it with lemon in it.

Also I saw a bottle of Canadian Club Ginger beer this week as I don’t mind a good ginger beer so it’s on the to get list this weekend.

• Member For: 18y 11m 15d

chilly beer..from the u.s. .... be carefull with this one! it had my mouth looking for the nearest tap

asahi from japan... not too bad but nothing to write home about

grolsh from germany... nice but comes in huge bottles, 2 or 3 and your done

elephant beer from Thailand? stronguest beer I have ever had ... its like 2.3 standard drinks for each 330ml bottle and will f*ck you up!

and many others... cant remember most though LOL

• Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 10d

Just tried Coopers European lager home brew.

Very tasty, smooth & creamy.

Way better than that overpriced commercial sh*te.

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m

Which have I tried? errr... most of them!?

Indian Ocean Brewery's 'Indi Green' is great, low carb pils style beer (only WA sorry boys!!)

Bushshack Citrus Beer (used to be Wicked Ale Bad Frog), best boutiqe beer I have ever had (and yes that's a big call!!)

Singha in Thailand by the bucket load, but don't get it here, need to go to thailand and have the no preservatives stuff that's cheaper than water.

Pepperjack Hand-Crafted Ale, from Saltrams, the wine maker the brought us the brilliant Pepperjack red wine.

...more to follow when I get home from the pub, haha :stirthepot: