Wollongong Area

rhys86

• Member For: 16y 11m 7d
Hey Steve, cheers for being our tour guide last night! Was a good cruise and didn't get home too late! Got my work cut out for me cleaning the bugs off my car though!

Cheers

Pat

No Dramas mate, It was good to see you again

Cheers

Steve

Edited by FPV GUY

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 30d

iv heard there will be a carshow/fundraiser for lukemia lunch or somthing like that to help out the kiddies with cancer TONIGHT at harrys cafe liverpool.

im told its a gold coin to put your car with the expected hundreds of fords and holdens and ricers.

there will also he provisions to shave a de head or spray it colours.

it may be worth a cruse up this way to check it out see the cars and have a perv on those hot asian chicks with the short short skirts.

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 4d

Thanks for the run last night. Was good to get out for a bit. Nice to see all the other car freaks at the beach carpark last night. Some nice cars, and the usual wank jobs.

I.B.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 24d

As I originally said at the start of this thread I was going to organise a cruise so here is what I am thinking. Sunday the 8th which is next sunday I was hoping that all the local t owners and any that wish to come down can meet up for a cruise around the wollongong area and prob go down south and then maybe up into the southern highlands.

Was just wondering if next weekend is ok for a good turn out?? Let me know if you are interested that way I can get an idea of numbers and then I can finalise a route and we can go from there. If the date isn't good for anyone else then maybe the sunday after that.

So basically I am just looking to see how many are interested in next sunday??

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 16d

indeed! I vote for the following weekend, you'll definately get a bigger turn out, plus the cops probably won't be on such a high "hoon alert"

:spoton:

Edited by senna_T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 24d
indeed! I vote for the following weekend, you'll definately get a bigger turn out, plus the cops probably won't be on such a high "hoon alert"

:bringiton:

Sounds like a plan well lets say we arrange it for the 14th of this month which is still a sunday. Again just a rough idea of who would be interested would be great.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 16d

and your car isn't a taxi with different bumpers? your really on a 6cyl rampage tonight aren't you saleen?

Someone snap your drive belt sweety?