Who Did It?

• I see red
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d

So which mod deleted my signature? Why are people only allowed to post good things about forum sponsers, why not bad as well? I spent a sh*tload of money with Nizpro and got a very shoddy job, I should be allowed to tell people about this publicly so they can see both sides and not just the G rated sugar coated version.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 6d

i'd like to know what went down as well, however i don't think your signature is the best place to make your point. Have you opened a thread stating what happened and why you feel wronged?

cheers

Luke

• Member For: 19y 6m 5d
So which mod deleted my signature? Why are people only allowed to post good things about forum sponsers, why not bad as well? I spent a sh*tload of money with Nizpro and got a very shoddy job, I should be allowed to tell people about this publicly so they can see both sides and not just the G rated sugar coated version.

I just drove my car to Nizpro from Adelaide for a tune and I’ am so happy with the results.

Simon and Nizpro are the real deal, I have never experienced such impeccable service from a tuner or workshop before, in-fact the places I have dealt with can’t even come close to the experience I had with Nizpro.

Simon and Nizpro will want to help you solve your concerns, that’s what these guys do. They solve problems that others can’t; they say will find a way instead of running and hiding.

Don’t jump the gun friend Nizpro have been around long enough to know when they need to right a wrong or simply work harder to solve a problem.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 4d
IDon’t jump the gun.......

I'm guessing Rossco has tried that, so perhaps you may be doing all the jumpin' :roflmbo:

Not sure that a signature is the appropriate place though....they are reserved for stooging :censored:

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 15d

Mate,

You have been asked several times to not put slanderous comments in your signature.

As we have said to you, TAKE IT UP WITH NIZPRO OR CONSUMER AFFAIRS.

Nizpro are a sponsor and deserve to be treated with respect. There are 2 sides to every story and your signature is not going to accomplish anything.

Anymore of this crap and you can have a holiday as we are sick to death of this childish way of dealing with the problem.

closed.gif