G'day All

Guest 4BOSS

Guest 4BOSS
  • Guests

:D Have just registered,hope this site goes well and look forward to hearing about xr6t and any mods,I'm sure 240kw is just a starting point.

Guest DZ.
  • Guests

And that's using the standard Barra 182 internals for the most part. Makes you wonder what the potential would be if they strengthened up some of the internals!

• some guy...
  • Member For: 21y 6m 11d

I have finaly been proven right!

a while back I claimed that the ford 6 has SO MUCH potential! needless to say, some of the V8 fraternity was gravely offended and insulted. don't get me wrong - I love my V8s, but pay respect where respect is due!

Guest DZ.
  • Guests

I was in a debate for a day or two over at Ford Forums over the entire Turbo 6 vs V8 thing. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but there are a few people out there who are a bit tunnel visioned. :o

• some guy...
  • Member For: 21y 6m 11d
I was in a debate for a day or two over at Ford Forums over the entire Turbo 6 vs V8 thing. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but there are a few people out there who are a bit tunnel visioned. :ph34r:

ff.com? haha

what was your name there?

sometimes, it's best if you let things slide over there. it's just not worth arguing with people there. well, some of them anyway.

what's your name there?