New Guy From The Uk

Big Gaz

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 3m 12d

You definitely want to get the Edit Box. Totally transforms the car. (and can negate the factory speed limiter :=)

Probably better off ordering from here in Aus where they are pre-loaded with Generic Tunes specifically for these cars.

The Edit has been here now for over 2 years, so would be much simpler (and much less expensive) that getting a box and tune locally.

You wont believe the difference till you drive it. :flick_flex:

Good Luck with it. Alan

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 3d
Hope it is just the oil

I had 2 diffs in my 2 BA utes surely FRAUD would not replace them instead of the oil :spoton:

But Hope for your sake living in NONASSIELAND that it is only oil all the best with your new toy and you enjoy Mick

:stupid:

Was on my third with the BA and it was never resolved, I just learnt to drive at a different speed to avoid it. The BF seems to be holding up OK so far (23 thou km) but perhaps that's more good luck than anything, or could be that the six-speed auto is kinder on the driveline that the four-speed is. :stupid:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 9m 6d
  • Location: Scotland originally but living and working down near London

Cheers guys.

I would have replied sooner but work and dodgy computer has left me in the lurch.

I'd love to get an edit box for it and will look into it. I'm getting used to driving it over here and apart from being a lot bigger than a lot of cars over here it drive like a little car, its great :)

Looks like its getting known around where I live as well. After dusting off a few tuned up ricers (scoobies mostly) they tend to leave me alone :spoton:

The only thing is I enjoy driving it too much and its starting to kill my wallet with the fuel costs I'm spending around £250 ($600) on avarage per month just going to work and its gone up to £500 (about $1200) when I've gone on trips or just gone for a burn, and when I've got a house to run as well it puts a serious dent in my Beer Tokens :spoton: but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Garrick

• Member For: 18y 10m 7d

big gaz not been on uteopia site for a while and just read your from scotland where abouts I am from greenock on the west coast. I drive bamark 2 xr6t yellow ute love the ute to bits. now living in victoria on the coast again place called wonthaggi loving it great place to be. good to see you got a good ride in pommy land.

• Member For: 16y 9m 6d
  • Location: Scotland originally but living and working down near London
big gaz not been on uteopia site for a while and just read your from scotland where abouts I am from greenock on the west coast. I drive bamark 2 xr6t yellow ute love the ute to bits. now living in victoria on the coast again place called wonthaggi loving it great place to be. good to see you got a good ride in pommy land.

I'm originally from Edinburgh, I've got some family over on the west coast around Irvine area. Just now living down just outside London for my work, which is crap but the money is good so will do it for a little while longer then look into moving back north, I've been trying to get my ute up into the Highlands for some fun around the dodgy highland roads but its not happened yet.

Garrick

• Member For: 18y 10m 7d

good place to come from edinburgh I have some family there they are getting married sat in glasgow some posh castle we got invite cost to much to fly over for wedding. take the ute up into the highlands and blow some turbo power up there kilts.