Angel Eyes

Dagabond

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 9d

Well done Vince, they look great.

Love to see just a pic of the angle eyes.

Also what sizes did you buy ?

• Member For: 19y 8m 4d

1st you will need to remove your stone tray, the clips that hold the plastic wheel well to bumper, the grille and the bumper

2nd remove head lights

3rd the way I got my head lights apart was with a hair dryer, you can use a heat gun but be carefull, what you need to do is heat up the glue which holds the lens to the body, I heated the hole thing up and then started to pry it apart while holding the heat on the area to help it, do not remove or clean the glue area up, you need it to put it back together again

4th once you have it apart, you need to remove the black plastic from the lens, it has security screws on it,

5th remove the chrome rings,

on the black plastic where the rings sat, the plastic sloops down to the back, just at that point you need to grind a grove into the slope section, this is for the ring to sit into,

if your ring has a tab on the bottom, grind it off,

trya test fit with the ring as you go along, you will need to grind a couple of

of holes at the top of the plastic for the wires, you will see what I mean as you go along

6th get this done for all the lights

7th use a slim double sided tape on the top half of the ring to hold it in place, use an industrail strenght clear silcone to glue aroung the rest of the ring, try not to get any on the front, you will see it,

dont use any other type of glue, it might turn the plastic white and brittle

let it set over night

8th now you have to drill a hole in your housing, I did mine on the back section at the top, right where it slopes, this is to run your wires thru,

9th tape your wires to the black plastic to keep them from dropping down, now put the plastic back into the lens,just before you put it back together agin push your wires thru the housing and tape them to the housing you dont want them falling back in again

9th heat up all the glue that holds the lens together start at the end where the lens slides in and push it back in, at the samew time as keeping the heat on it, it will all go back into place,

now put it on the car

when you wirn up the rings to the park lights, the power only goes 1 way, so if it doesnt light up swith wires