Mobile Phone

jordak

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 4d

Palm Treo 750 here - has this great feature that it will stop making any sounds or vibrations if there's any issues when syncing with exchange, requiring a soft reset to fix it :blink: Good way to avoid talking to people.

No problems with the NextG network though :spoton:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 9m 19d

This place is like choice magazine :spoton:

Thanks for all the responses. Nokia N75 seems like the go however Telstra aren't offering that phone at present and I'm locked into them for another two Months. Besides where I'm located there coverage is still the best when it comes to being in commercial buildings / shopping centre's etc.

The Samsung A801 has a 3.2 megapixel, NextG and a fair few other features that will suit, anyone got anything good/bad to say about that phone?

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 20d
I would go the nokia 6110 navigator as it comes with gps built in and you dont need to buy any maps very reasonably priced for what it offers.

Same here l've had this phone for nearly a month and is super :sick:

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 25d

N75 is nice. N95 is a fantastic phone but a bit bulky and a battery sucker.

My choice is the N73. Free on the OPTUS 'business' 49 Cap deal. Was ready to go for it as it's a more defined version of the 'clunky' N80 <what I currently have>.

For 'non ABN' holders, Optus are offering the GPS Nokia offering. NOKIA 6110 GPS. Simple solution to those who don't want to fork out $$$ for GPS. Works quite well, very cool features but it's popular, be the next V3 RAZOR in no time....lol.

hey mate,

I have the nokia N95.. it has 5.0 megapixel camera with Carl zeiss optics and has a brilliant zoom as well. works like a proper camera with its own buttons... more then capable of taking the pics you need (if yyou used it as a camera only no1 would know its a phone at a glance)... it has a video cam... organiser, sat nav and heaps more... a proper music player/editor, net access etc etc etc

The phone is great!!!!!!!!! a 11+ out of 10.......

And I use the 3 network which has given me a little grief of late.

Well I ended up with one of these and my initial impressions are that your right it is a great phone that takes.............. :bowdown:

Thanks again to all for the advice :oohwoah:

Edited by jordak

Cost?

Ended up switching to 3G as you can't get this phone as well as a number of other Nokia's on a Telstra plan.

Free on a $100 pmth Business Plan over 24 mths. Includes $100 worth of calls @ a rate of 9c per 30 sec. which was alot better than what Telstra / Optus could offer.

I think the phone was aroound $1,290 if you were to buy it outright.