How Many Kilometres Have You Clocked Up?

HellionXR6T

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 24d

Wow, I'm loving the cold mornings. Have now clocked approx 12,360 kms so far and I'm impressed. Don't know if was the extra chilly air or what but man.........performance!!!!!

It was like the car had evolved to the next level.....Was flawing it every time I saw an opening I didn't back off at all, thought "Stuff it". Was testing the LSD to it's limits and was loving every moment of it!!!! (lol....the things you do when you're late for work). Even feeling g-forces at work and there is no forced induction helping that wonderful feeling along (well not yet anyway). I can say I've succeeded in running the BA in correctly as we are left with a damn responsive 6cyl beast.

If I'm having fun with just the N/A model, you guys and gals must be in complete heaven in your "T"`s.............B**tards!!!! I'm envious of every damn one of you.

Question............So how are you guys and gals going after 8,000 - 15,000 kms? Pretty stoked I'd imagine???

XT, XT-S, XR6NA, XR6T, XR8.....Whatever!

• Like 2

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 24d

LOL I was also in a small convoy of my own during the hoon....oops I mean drive to work. The S was going pretty hard as well.....lol.

It's amazing the amount of new BA Falcons on the road compared to Vy Commodoores.

<Not that I'm surprized> :thumbsup:

Kessels Road here in Brisbane this morning. There were 8 BA's in close proximity. I was the only XR but there were 2 Futura's, 2 Fairmonts, 2 XT's, 1 XT-S and myself.

• SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 18d

Just about to hit the 10,000km mark in a little under 4 months. Just keeps getting better :D

• Member For: 21y 3m 4d

16500klms and the only problem has been/is that we have to warm it up for 4-5 minutes before we drive off in the mornings as it is almost undriveable otherwise.

Ford are developing a "flash" for the computer to solve the problem so it's only a minor issue.

In fact I am dreading the day when my lease runs out as I know I won't want to part with it.

Cheers, Bazza.

Guest Dis_Orderly
  • Guests

I know I dont have the XR

but I have done less than (aprox)10000 in 2 years of owning my car, but if I had the XR6T I would probly have bit more as it sounds sooooooo much fun to drive

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 10m 16d

3 months and 10 days (but who's counting :D ) 8500km and loving every one of them. :thumbsup: