How Many Kilometres Have You Clocked Up?

HellionXR6T

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 22d
Far out angel...the cobra as got almost as many km's on it as ms700's 04 xr6t! :spoton:

Just hit 9 in my new baby :wub:

Holly grap TAB and yours is an 04, very nice.

Don't get to drive it much as you can tell. Think it's about time I start driving it more and enjoy what is a great car to drive.......love it

:roflmbo:

Guest coke
  • Guests

Just bought an 07 BFII RTV egas ex police with 110k and it has needed new rear diff, new rear muffler, new battery, new drivers door window controller and new steering rack. Might be a lemon but it was cheap and all replaced by Ford before 100k warranty was up.

This is the worst that I have had with all my Fords.

Coke

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 9m 11d
oct 03 ba xr6t just rolling over 195k now. brought second hand with 30k on the clock in july 05. best run I ever did was from goldcoast to rocky 700ks to 65lts on bp ult with factory tune. replaced clutch, gear box (fulty 5 speed under warrenty), brake rotors now need replacing and throttle body has been cleaned a few times. She has treated me well

I have now just hit 240k while driving to work today, guess what! 5th gear lets go at 110km/h, limped her home in 4th :( but now gives me reason to upgrade to new 6 speed :) and a couple days off work. anyone know of any good place to get new gearboxs

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 7m 7d

yeah mate ring mal woods or pm him - he is a sponsor and is pretty much the man when it comes to the manual gearboxs :blush: