How Many Kilometres Have You Clocked Up?

HellionXR6T

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 7m 14d

My 04 has just hit 210000 and runs smooth as, nodramas with gearbox, only thing I can pick is a slightly whiny diff

So no turbo issues?

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 1m 4d

my 03 BA has done just over 160000, only issue ive ever had was the original 4 spd auto,had it rebuilt several times and had enough, brought a strengthened auto built at 138000 and no issues since, been making 350 rwkw's but want more so new engine is underway with all the atomic goodies and a bigger turbo and C4!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 5d

My BF1 has just clocked up 87000k's, and the new FG F6 short motor I put in there 3 months back (after blowing my last one)has reached 7000k's with no oil leaks, and WAY better fuel economy than the BF1 XR6T motor I blew up.

My shopping list at the moment is..

New suspension bushes all round (most need replacing so I'll do the all for piece of mind)

New springs and shocks all round (car feels very spongy on the road and skips over bumps in corners)

Centre diff Bush (Making a thud noise)

Power steering line (leaking)

ZF Service (15000k's with 330rwkw+ and I don't think the previous owner serviced it)

New brakes pads and rotors all round (chronic shuddering)

God I need a new hobby lol. :bowdown:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 17d

just hit 190000 in my 03 ba. Havent had it for too long but its going alright. Had a few setbacks, but what can u expect from a car with that amount of k's.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 2d

have had the turbz for 2 months and a bit done about 2,500km and she hasnt missed a beat and is going very strong :D

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 3d

I've done 16,000kms in the car since I bought it 12 months ago, taking the total up to 42,000. I've got to stop driving it unnecessarily. the average kms for this car should be about half that as its just the family hack and doesn't get driven to work.

*shocks need replacing

*battery needs replacing

*I've replaced the wiper blades

*I've replaced the spark plugs

*I've replaced the original tyres

*I've replaced the fuel filter, air filter, diff oil, auto oil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 11m 24d

turbo is fine little bit of shaft play from back to front but none up and down, im not sure if the previous owner had replaced it at some point but it still had the screen in the feed line and was still feeding oil fine didnt look like it had been touched

• Skids?
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 12d

My 03 BA Turbo just ticked over 120,000km had it for 6 months now done just over 20,000km only problem ive had is the gearbox!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Am almost on 88,888km on my 06/2007 BFII. Cops about 500+km a week due to living in the Perth hills and working in North Freo. Poor girl. Just now having the turbo replaced under the remainder of warranty! Have to get rid of that stock filter. Other than that it's going well, slightly rough idle in recent months but will be replacing injectors and more for a custom tune soon so will get it diagnosed then I think. Still great under power!