Show Me Your Guages!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 6d

A couple of pictures of my set up, running Nexus Autometer which can be set to display in 7 different colours, there is a hand controller that can also record the gauges on SD card, the blue is almost an exact match to the dash. Using a FPV pod.

In the close up you can see that one Gauge has gone Red to display a warning in Demo mode.

Regards

M G

post-2506-1198829879_thumb.jpg

post-2506-1198829911_thumb.jpg

• Member For: 18y 7m 4d
How many people actually removed the ICC or just tried running the wires down without removing it? Found the old thread on install and it refers to removing it, dont know about others but I'd rather avoid that PITA :)

I managed to install mine without removing the ICC it is a bit of a mission to get your hand up there but it can be done from the drivers foot well.

• Member For: 16y 6m 28d

yes mechanical boost and electric oil pressure, fairly easy to fit yes.... had to shave some plastic off the top of the ICC & also cut the screws down on the back of the gauges aswell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d
A couple of pictures of my set up, running Nexus Autometer which can be set to display in 7 different colours, there is a hand controller that can also record the gauges on SD card, the blue is almost an exact match to the dash. Using a FPV pod.

In the close up you can see that one Gauge has gone Red to display a warning in Demo mode.

Regards

M G

Hey do you think it would be possible to set one of these gauges up as a shift light?