Colours

Dagabond

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Member For: 15y 5m 13d

blaze (gold) & seduce are my fave atm. I wish they had blaze for the fg

the new mystic colour is coming out soon and I didn't even know that velvet existed, very nice colour.

• Member For: 15y 2m 16d
Huh? :secret:

Most colours come and go...with the crap resale on these things I don't think it really has any affect. :fishin:

Yeah but Octane is a pretty well known color for the Falcon's.. Probably the best in my opinion. They ended it at the start of the month, so you can no longer buy new FG's in Octane.

• Member For: 15y 10m 24d

I have loved almost every ford colour since from the BA's onwards.

Being very picky, I have had trouble picking my next car (BF6T 07MKII). I have found heaps in white, black etc. But my favourite colours have been bionic and octane. I will be buying my bionic 6t very soon, and I am sure I will be happy with the colour.

Although, I would have to say my favourite ford colour of ALL time, would have to be the new FG XR colour - VIPER. Funnily enough I was thinking sh*t, ford needs a new purple colour - then I went to the motorshow to see that they all ready had one.

No cars have been released yet, but they are in production - and if I could get the fg it would be this colour with 19s, and tech pack.

post-15332-1240083097_thumb.jpg

post-15332-1240083121_thumb.jpg