Colours

Dagabond

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 13d

You know how Ford introduced colors and withdrew colors over time over the different models BA-BF-FG, has anybody got a list or can make up a list showing what colors spanned what time manufacturing time periods?

I am trying to tell if the car I am picking up is really vixen or really venom. Thanks.

• Member For: 14y 10m 7d
Octant ended in "April 09" on the ford website - does this mean that second hand octane coloured FG's are going up in price?

Octane is ending in 09 or 08? Coz I had a look on the website and can't see it now. Not that it matters coz I'm buying 2nd hand anyway! I love Octane, especially with the multi-spoke wheels! Girlfriend prefers Dash though...which is still hawt I think...

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 13d
4th column in the colour list on the previous page Gaz:

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=745494

Venom to 11/04

Vixen from 11/04

...I think.

:spoton: ummm just changing my sig - thanks Daz.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Member For: 14y 4m 10d

Just a question guys I noticed the ba/bf models had some many colors yet the fg range has hardly any and most of the nice ones you cant order anymore. When to mk2 come out do they release new colors I would really like an fg in bionic blue or octane with black twenties would just look so smooth..

Also in my opinion the ba/bf really looked a lot smoother with the rear wing deleted and deleted badges has anyone seen an fg with no rear wing I was to have my f6 built in mid Jan but I can change my order before then and am thinking of an fg xr6t and would like to do a lot of body work so anyone think the removal of the rear wing suits the fg I know there a ot more smooth and rounded shaped then the ba/bf and maybe there squarish body shape suited it...

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 22d

Ba's had all the best colours, and theres a thread with a black FG with no wing looks good.

• 2 months later...