Colours

Dagabond

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m

Yeah agree I like the nitro colour on my FG, but they stopped making it on the Mark II.

Toying with the idea of updating the old BF with a used FG Mark II XR6T...and came across this green colour...I like it but don't want to get a colour that won't last the test of time and look ridiculous down the track...

Yeah on the FG F6 the swift colour does look good...

• Member For: 9y 7m 21d

Tbh when looking for my f6 ended up buying It in vixen. Peter warren ford had a f6 in that swift Green colour for a few k cheaper then what I paid for my f6 also a few less Klm on it as well but tbh I hated it couldn't bring my self to buy it personal preference I guess.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 10d

Any colours great on a Aston.

As for the OP, I dont mind the swift green but then I like think toxic is the best colour they ever did,ever!, so what would I know? Swift beats primer grey anyway..

• Member For: 9y 7m 21d

It's funny though in the photos that f6 looks quite good with swift although in my opinion in real life on the dealers show room floor it looked different or am I imagining things haha?

Oh and come to think of it I'm 99% sure that f6 in the photo is the one I was looking at buying tbh sales man at peter warren was saying they had trouble moving it (apparently)

Edited by Cjafpv

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m

Yeah I don't mind the swift, but if I need convincing then that might be telling you something.

Even though I can see what's good looking about it, there's also something that is stopping me.

When I bought the Nitro Blue car I didn't need convincing, it just looked right to me...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 5d

I may be bias, but I'm a +1 for toxic... if they did it on an FG F6 in a Metallic I'd be driving one right now! Needless to say I drive a white F6, lol.