Smashed F6 Bf $$$

tur

• Member For: 20y 5m 9d
ALmost every panel is damaged - maybe the side skirts are undamaged.

Retail - Motor $4000 box $3000, brakes $2000 Seats $1000

I reckon $8000 - but who would bother other than a wrecker?

Nah you have under rated everything there -FTG sells 270 engines for 10g, brakes would sell at 3g, seats 3g, icc conversion 1500, Diff $850-1g

But you would be sittingon most things for a while - unles syoud eal with suspension joints or panel beaters who would purchase lower arms etc as they are worth about 2509 a side second hand, along with the stubs being worth that a side also.

Easy repairer if you know a panel beater or have access to cheap parts - and bang you have a cheap typhoon for 25-30

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty close with those figures mate, everything except the controll arms. If you can get $25o9 for them iv'e got about 10 sittin in the bin that'll I'll gladly go get, hell I'll even give you half the $$$ if you get that much for them.

• Member For: 20y 5m 9d

Really! You have to egt in touch with suspension shops that do repiurs for panel beaters - If they are straight, they will buy them for 275 a side any day of the week

• 2 months later...

There was a red BF GT with front and rear damage, extensivley damaged suspension front & rear & a good wack to the rear driver's sill panel and it went for $3o,ooo yesterday. I thought I had it at $2o,ooo on the final call then bidding just rocketed to 3ok :roflmbo:

• Toughest BA Turbo
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 4d

I was so lucky buying mine back for just over $10k, especially as that was what the brakes alone cost me.

I was just very lucky.

Brian