New Zealand Cruise & Chat Thread

Dagabond

• boosting
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 8d

hmmmm I dont speed!

Oh you wont get lost cuz! and meremere aint Auckland it is next to the Waikato river

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 5m 11d

Well I have had her for two days now and I'm :spoton: love it. I put a K&N in I don't know if it made any difference as it was installed ten mins after I got home. Trying to get my Mrs to line me up with her evo4 at the strip she going down.

• boosting
  • Donating Members

Madwhip, where are the pics ???

You throw in a pod? or just the panel? pod it and you'll be losing power - too much heat :S

PS bye bye evo 4....unless it is heavily modded

I took out my mates RS Legacy week before last ... he was trying to tell me he stuffed up the start! LOL

• Member For: 15y 5m 11d

Panel filter. Nah the evo is pretty stock it has a pod and not much else. Yeah pics this weekend. I gotta take some of the Laurel to sell the old girl. I pulled out on a mspec bmw he got smoked. I impressed with the traction control it seems much smarter than the holden. fuel is sitting at 21L/100km :beerchug:

• Member For: 16y 6m 14d

Hey, I removed all bonnet seals and it reduced underbonnet heat alot (ECU cold even after a good run). I also have removed the heat shields from the exhaust side and replaced the bolts with Volvo truck spec - as was sick of them coming loose!

I now run the largest AirHog Pod I could find but still have the snokel pointing to it though. Didn't notice any reduction in power from my Simota panel filter but maybe I'm just addicted to the awesome induction noise!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 4m 14d

Hey guys,

New to the site. Just purchased a FG XR6T and wanting to modify but am struggling to find a performance place in Wellington. Have seen KPM in Oz have some excellent power packages, does anyolne know of any places over here that can improve performance?

Appreciate any assistance you can offer guys...

Cheers

• boosting
  • Donating Members

:spoton:

I think you need to put some pics up mate!

Well don't really know any places in Wellywood but what about that place that tunes all those quick evos? is it speedtech? I am not sure

Have a look at NZPC mag, and see if there are tuners in your area, but I doubt they have done many Falcon turbos.