Mt Macedon Cruise

TUFXRT6

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi....my names MUD...... :blush:

Sorry had something come up had to take off 'a bit early'...

Cant wait for this one...... :w00t2:

SOFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• CNUTOX
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 23d
Hi....my names MUD...... :blush:

Sorry had something come up had to take off 'a bit early'...

Cant wait for this one...... :w00t2:

And learn to drive! Barinas are for the overtaking, not the cruise breaking.

Oh and BTW you shall now be known as marshmellow man!!

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to TUFXRT6 for designing and leading this cruise last night. Great night run, especially the back leg through the twisties after freezing our what-have-you's at the Mt Macedon carpark :w00t2: But :spoton: mate - top night cruise and leisurely dinner!

Thanks to all the guys that came along to make it a great cruise and for Miyagi for helping to make it one of the biggest VIC cruises for awhile with his cavalcade of XR5Ts (as I think someone might have said over the CB "I'm surrounded by XR5Ts" :blush:) But you should have seen the line of red tail lights (or white headlights depending on your position) up the Western Highway - what a sight :spoton:

All up I think there may have been 40+ people on the cruise with 24+ cars (quite a few last minute arrivals at the start point). A sea of orange XR5Ts :roflmbo: For me anyway - 220km round trip with 3 1/2 hours at the wheel and used up just shy of 1/2 tank from full (ran an average of 11.9 litres / 100km having reset the counters at the start of the cruise).

My pics and vid coming soon!

Edited by EvilDaifu

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 20d
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to TUFXRT6 for designing and leading this cruise last night. Great night run, especially the back leg through the twisties after freezing our what-have-you's at the Mt Macedon carpark :banghead: But :spoton: mate - top night cruise and leisurely dinner!

Thanks to all the guys that came along to make it a great cruise and for Miyagi for helping to make it one of the biggest VIC cruises for awhile with his cavalcade of XR5Ts (as I think someone might have said over the CB "I'm surrounded by XR5Ts" :spoton:) But you should have seen the line of red tail lights (or white headlights depending on your position) up the Western Highway - what a sight :spoton:

All up I think there may have been 40+ people on the cruise with 24+ cars (quite a few last minute arrivals at the start point). A sea of orange XR5Ts :blaah: For me anyway - 220km round trip with 3 1/2 hours at the wheel and used up just shy of 1/2 tank from full (ran an average of 11.9 litres / 100km having reset the counters at the start of the cruise).

My pics and vid coming soon!

What a top night it was although l did turn up just in time for dinner.....if l only had the video camera with me as we were going up the mountain and seeing all those XR5 & XR6 headlights mind blowing :w00t2:

Edited by EvilDaifu
Just updating the quote.