Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors Group Buy Mkii - Injector Bonanza (26 set's AND CLIMBING......)

Headsex

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot!
  • Member For: 17y 2m 8d
when do u think this will go through? If your still taking names in say 3 weeks or so I could be in

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d
[quote name='TurboAz08' post='527009' date='Apr 29 2007, 12:57 PM']when do u think this will go through? If your still taking names in say 3 weeks or so I could be in[/quote]

Most likely.. the sooner we get 20 sets, the sooner it will go through. I suspect this may take a month or so based on how the last one went.

i'll put your name down anyways, If you are unable to purchase them at the time, you are free to pull out.. Payments wont be required until there are 20 or more people on the list, and the order will be made once 20 or more people have paid.

• Member For: 18y 1m 18d
Hey i am looking to make anywhere from 270kw to 300kw will these be optimum for this power range ? If so i am keen for a set :spoton: Also how does payments get made as i haven't bought anything off here before :spoton:

Cheers,

Daniel

• Donating Members
These will run your powerlevel fine.. with plenty of overhead.. So if you ever wake up funny one day and decide to order a atomic bottom end.. at least your injectors are big enough :)

Ideally, 42lb injectors will do your requested power range.. But, these siemens will do just as good job as well.. I've tuned a number of cars which have approx 300rwkw, with these injectors, with no driveability problems, no idle problems, and no light throttle problems as per rumours going around..

As for the group buy, if your interested, and not in a terrible hurry, put your name down.. When we get close to the goal of 20 sets, then i'll start requesting payments. as soon as we get payments for all sets, i will make the order, once i get the goods, i'll package them and ship them out.. Relatively pain free (refer to my old group buy for refrences)

Keep in mind, if you want to change your injectors to ANYTHING, you need a flash tuner box, and a custom tune.

dan.

• Donating Members
[quote name='XRT06' post='528372' date='May 3 2007, 08:22 PM']Yeh i am quite aware that i need a flash tuner for upgraded injectors, so yeh put my name on the list and i shall wait till we reach 20[/quote]

Just making sure. I believe there was a few people last time a little disapointed because they didnt realise they needed to custom tune it..

(dags, can you also remove the list from my other post so that the list only exists up the first one)

danny.

• Member For: 17y 1m 3d
I just purchased some of these injectors off Headsex and they are awesome. They were sent straight away and i got them the next day. The difference in the drive is amazing. Highly reccomended. My car is making a lot more power than before but still retaining driveability.