Brakes On Ebay

cobrav8

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 26d
They look very much like the PBR premium brakes found on BA XR and FPV models.

They are the same :shocked:

And the difference over the best you can get in stock size is remarkable, no shudder, buch better initial bite, vastly improved repeated hard stopping power, so this should be the first mod done to any BA XR6T with standard brakes :w00t2:

• Donating Members
I have looked at that as well... but I cant imagine it been much if any better then getting new slotted rotors,better pads and brake lines :shocked:

Well let me tell you, as someone who have made the change years ago, there is no comparison :w00t2:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 17d
Well let me tell you, as someone who have made the change years ago, there is no comparison :blink:

fair enough :spoton:

so whats the difference in the calipers?? as they would be the only differecnce from what I mentioned above... are they larger??

Edited by jetute

• Donating Members
Well what are THESE then .............PBR or Brembos..........looks like they are painted standard to me :roflmbo:

They look like PBR Premiums where there has been a pretty ordinary paint job applied.

Look at the 2 photos of my car attached, you can clearly see the difference in the appearance of the caliper.

Stock has 2 little indentations on the front face of the caliper body, where Premium has a large square notch in the middle.

Functionally they are both one sided 2 piston calipers, but dimensionally they are different.

post-264-1176472174_thumb.jpg

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 1m 10d
They look like PBR Premiums where there has been a pretty ordinary paint job applied.

Look at the 2 photos of my car attached, you can clearly see the difference in the appearance of the caliper.

Stock has 2 little indentations on the front face of the caliper body, where Premium has a large square notch in the middle.

Functionally they are both one sided 2 piston calipers, but dimensionally they are different.

post-264-1176472174_thumb.jpg

Thanks mate that clears that up :spoton: