Hrt/hsv Suspended!?

bloan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Get on the end of it.....
  • Member For: 18y 4m 3d

nothing will happen it will just blow over one day and every one will forget about it :roflmbo: funny really if it was lowndes game over

I hope it happends to them, but I doubt it

• Member For: 20y 8m 1d
It's been delayed while AVESCO seeks legal advice.

I really cant see them doing anything to them, they will just let them slide and carry on, now if it was ford then I bet that it would be different.

After what happened last year with kelly bumping Craig off I think they have lost allot of credibility.

• Member For: 18y 3m 22d

I cant see this happening, its all about the dollar these days. No holdens v ford means no V8 supercars. Its the most lucrative motor racing in this country and lots of people make lots of money from it, so expect to see them there.

• Member For: 17y 7m 15d

The worst that will happen is that they will come up with someone else to 'take over' the team.

If it was a Ford team or even a lower leverl Expensive Daewoo team, they wouldn't have been given any leeway or extensions, just instant disqualification.

TEGA have really already shown their hand. Initially it was HRT and Toll under investigation for joint ownership. Toll has already been cleared. So if the issue is joint ownership, then how can they be only investigating one team? It is clearly a stunt to make it look like the offocials aren't HRT/Toll biased. Like a con man getting you to look the other way while his mate picks your pockets.

• Member For: 20y 5m 7d

I don't think much will come of all this as TEGA the investigating body is a joke.

Allowing Mark Skaife to hold the possition of TEGA DIRECTOR makes the whole idea of having a unbiased governing body a pathetic joke.

Bring back production car racing as the number one catagory I say.