40th Anniversary Gt And R-spec Revealed

Falchoon

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 28d

Well I like it, and if I was looking at buying a GT I would buy a 40th anniversary one for sure. I think people need to look at it for what it is which is something that's a little bit different for very little price premium, rather than what it could have been. No one slagged the Devil-R and Enforcer XR8's when they came out, I don't really see how this is any different.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Good for nothing member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 24d
Well I like it, and if I was looking at buying a GT I would buy a 40th anniversary one for sure. I think people need to look at it for what it is which is something that's a little bit different for very little price premium, rather than what it could have been. No one slagged the Devil-R and Enforcer XR8's when they came out, I don't really see how this is any different.

the devil R's and enforcer xr8's havent been an australian motoring icon for 40 years. Ford has had forty years to get this car right and give the ford enthusiast something they want! but ford managed to interpret what we really want in a car or on a car is stickers heaps of fuking stickers :spoton:

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 24d
No one slagged the Devil-R and Enforcer XR8's when they came out, I don't really see how this is any different.

You must have been living under a rock at the time buddy - have a search and you'll find countless threads dedicated to bagging them. Same as the Force6 is currently

I agree with what you're saying though, although there may not be obvious value in them to all car enthusiasts - someone somewhere will be willing to pay that little bit more come resale time. :spoton:

• Member For: 19y 2m 30d

The rims look nice...some extra 30-40kw's of grunt would have been handy...don't know about the bulge stickers being so close to the bonnet stickers, they should've went one way or another....maybe should've had a Cobra reference instead of the "Jap" R-Spec crap that every other ricer has...

• Member For: 19y 7m 9d
No one slagged the Devil-R and Enforcer XR8's when they came out, I don't really see how this is any different.

You must have been living under a rock at the time buddy - have a search and you'll find countless threads dedicated to bagging them. Same as the Force6 is currently

I agree with what you're saying though, although there may not be obvious value in them to all car enthusiasts - someone somewhere will be willing to pay that little bit more come resale time. :spoton:

the force 6 is a great car... just a dissapointing price!

• Member For: 20y 9m 20d

I think it looks pretty good with the stripes but seriously how can you add that to a car and not increase it's power. Why are Ford so arse about when it comes to performance. Theres no reason why they couldnt increase the power of the typhoon to 300kw and GT to 320kw. The VE clubby looks pretty mean and it goes hard, and I think Ford really need to lift their game otherwise they will be left behind again. During a release like this it's a good opportunity to make up some lost ground on the VE clubby.

Robbie.

Edited by Ezy10z