Sending Large Attatchments In Outlook

stang

• Iconoclast
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 1d
hey dude, I work at Optus..  tech support, I'm serious(no im not based in India!)

Ive gotta say mate, the guys at Optus Tech support are nothing but legends. :sleepystuff:

You blokes are always so helpful and patient, and have even advised me what to do when the problem I was having wasnt even Optus related.

Keep up the good work! :spoton:

Wish I could say the same..

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 1m 25d
hey dude, I work at Optus..  tech support, I'm serious(no im not based in India!)

Ive gotta say mate, the guys at Optus Tech support are nothing but legends. :sleepystuff:

You blokes are always so helpful and patient, and have even advised me what to do when the problem I was having wasnt even Optus related.

Well that's good news, you must be one of the lucky one's! :spit:

• Iconoclast
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 1d

Ive gotta say mate, the guys at Optus Tech support are nothing but legends. :blink:

Well that's good news, you must be one of the lucky one's! :tease:

The Telecomunication ombudsman knows all about Optus and the crock of shiat they peddle.....

• Member For: 20y 1m 25d

Ive gotta say mate, the guys at Optus Tech support are nothing but legends. :blink:

Well that's good news, you must be one of the lucky one's! :tease:

The Telecomunication ombudsman knows all about Optus and the crock of shiat they peddle.....

Unfortunately it's not always peaches and cream.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 8d

agreed optus overall have been very happy, spoke to an indian girl today, unfortunately I knew more than her. told me to go back to my vendor , lol.

yeah I think re installing officemight be the go. Possibly something corrupt have read you only need one corrupt email to spoil it.

Just cant understand neverhad any issues b4.

• Member For: 19y 27d
agreed optus overall have been very happy, spoke to an indian girl today, unfortunately I knew more than her. told me to go back to my vendor , lol.

yeah I think re installing officemight be the go. Possibly something corrupt have read you only need one corrupt email to spoil it.

Just cant understand neverhad any issues b4.

Yeah, I hate it when that happens...

To answer original question, do you get a Non Delivery Report (NDR - a return email stating the email failed to send) or simply a popup message?

If you get an NDR read it (PM me with contents if you want someone to decipher it), it could be another server along the chain which is denying a large attachment, just because optus are allowing 10mb emails doesn't mean every mail relay between yourself and point B will allow a 10MB (or even 5MB) email through...

If this is the case you can try sending it to another address...