Xr6t With Injected Lpg

• Member For: 17y 3m 18d
was the car given an edit after the conversion?

how do you know it makes more power, was it dyno'd before and after?

It was dynoed before and after. I actually dynoe'd it in Dubbo pretty soon after picking it up. That resulted in about 174rwkw.

Not allowing for all the variances in Dyno's they also did petrol and gas runs in Melbourne. Keep in mind that there is NO DIFFERENCE to how the car works on petrol post conversion as unlike a ring mixer set up, the injectors are just like petrol injectors. There is no restriction.

They actually developed my fuel map with the car on the dyno so for a stock T there is no other programming required. The LPG injectors are controlled by the LPG ecu. The LPG ecu takes the petrol injector pulses and injects a corresponding amoun t of fuel.

I am going to get a written report, when I do I will post it up.

I want an edit, that is the next step we are taking.

• Member For: 17y 3m 18d

I will have this car in Sydney tomorrow and tomorrow night will be staying at Darling Harbour. On the 10th I will drive from Sydney to Mendooran via Lithgow, Bathurst, Mudgee, Gulgong and Dunedoo.

I have time up my sleeve so if anyone wants to have a look at the LPG system I would be happy to lift the bonnet for you.

I will need to know ASAP as I will fly to Sydney in the morning and will have limited access.

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 17d

One of my customers over here in WA has just fitted a LPG injection set up to a Turbo territory, he is about to fit the same kit to his BF XR6T and has asked me to tune the edit to suit , he will be taking care of the gas side of it with his own Gas computer tha he uses. Sounds very similar, im looking forward to it, he has plans on making as much power as possible...

Look forward to your findings mate and WELCOME! :spoton:

• My new toy
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 3d

Hi roy and welcome to the site.

Great to see hilbert has done some great work again.

He is one of the best in australia for devoloping lpg systems.

Rest asured that this system will meet the emision laws that lpg systems fitted to vechiles biult after 2004 have to.

Ian

• Like 1

• My new toy
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 3d

Just to clarify the aps that roy is talking about is not air power sytems but aps frankston.

Two different companys.

Ian

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 8d

Thank God I thought those other wanka's were back, thanks for the clarification Goldman