Sadam Has Been Executed

RHR

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 1d

by executing him them the Iraq government (and the USA) have made him a martyr and now the vicious cycle will start all over again. Now his people have a perfect excuse for another Jihad and terror campaign. This time its to avenge his death.

:nono:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 8d

It was determined years later that the bullet that shot the guard, was fired by another guard.

Scotty

Edited by Kimberley Scott

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 3m 4d
by executing him them the Iraq government (and the USA) have made him a martyr and now the vicious cycle will start all over again. Now his people have a perfect excuse for another Jihad and terror campaign. This time its to avenge his death.

:nono:

oh and I wasn`t aware that this Jihad and terror campaign had ended. If anything it may show these people that one day they will be caught and trialed just like their president was. they have never stopped killing, all they know is how to kill.

It`s the sympathisers and human rights dickheads that make these bastards think that if they get caught they will just get a slap on the wrist even if they have killed 20 soldiers.

It should be if they are caught with a gun in their hand they should be executed or shot on the spot. They wouldn`t hesitate executing an unarmed soldier.

• FPV521
  • Member For: 19y 7m 19d

I am surprised that his court case didnt drag out for a few more years, as it was pretty painful to watch and seemed to be going nowhere.

I feel more for the families of the victims of the Sadams gang, there is no question what they did and I dont think that executing him doesnt really do a lot, as pointed out above it does prove that no one gets away with doing what this guy did but there will always be some other nutter who will step up and take over.

I wouldnt want to be a soldier in the Iraq area right now, it will co crazy, and it bege the question why are the soldiers still there, but that's another story

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 18d

yeah good to see him go.. he did a lot of harm to the curds and his own people :spoton:

hmm I wonder when it will be George Bushes turn.. hes responsible for god knows how many innocent deaths of Iraqi, Afghan civillians.. and even for the deaths of about 3000 American soldiers while hiding behind the WMD and war against terror "campaigns".. politics is a fcuked up world.

• Member For: 18y 6m 1d
hmm I wonder when it will be George Bushes turn.. hes responsible for god knows how many innocent deaths of Iraqi, Afghan civillians.. and even for the deaths of about 3000 American soldiers while hiding behind the WMD and war against terror "campaigns".. politics is a fcuked up world.

fair point...

and our prime minister, little johnny lives right in his back pocket, not to mention the other sidekick tony blair.

3000 us soldiers dead in iraq, how sorry I feel for their kids and families!!!

Hope they chuck him back into the little hole in the ground they found him in.

What could you do with a C like that, if you made him answer for all his crimes he'd die of natural causes twice over be for you got half way to the end of it all.

The worlds a better place just don't take that rope down yet theres one of two of his mates that are next in line for it..........Im not for the death penelty but what do you do with that animal, B&D him for the next 20 years.

Would you hang that Jew hating little Nazi bitch if you could get your hands on him cos this Sadam turky was basted with the same brush.

• Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 9d
So is gassing his own people and using them as human shields :stirthepot:

Quick History Quiz Jeff.

Who was the first person to order Poison Gas be used on the Kurds to quell rebellion in the North of what was then known as Mesopotamia?

Lumpy :fool: