Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...

Guest NOS XR

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 5d

Brett from Shockworks was not interested in doing a group buy, I asked him a little while back.

This, I asked Brett about it to run along side the Forged Wheels group buy I'm running on AFF and he wasn't interested...reckons he can barely keep up with demand as it is.

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 24d

I reckon it's probably more his markup etc.

Built to a price that works for him business wise and where it actually works (they are a really, really honestly priced product) and hasn't got the room, nor the interest to play with it.

They really, really are worth trying to work out a group buy on at full retail for anyone waiting for a reason to purchase.

Maybe a BBQ and installation day with a workshop that installs them would be worth looking into?

Seriously - anyone is welcome to take my car for a drive and see why I'm so happy with what they have done with their hard work if they are even half on the fence. 6 months later and I'm still over the moon.

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 5d
Marco jumped out of my car convinced they were the bees knees too Rab. Completely transform the car and without some of the harshness I found I got with my Teins in the old car.

Any of the WA boys on the fence seriously need to come for a drive in my car to feel the difference the Shockworks make. Edited by .Stripes.
  • Like 1