Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...

Guest NOS XR

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 22d
[quote name='fordriver1' date='25 September 2010 - 09:22 AM' timestamp='1285370525' post='1042854']
what do you want? also better pop up some pics of your ride with the new shoes.... :spit:
[/quote]

At the top of the page ive listed the parts im after, but that list will be narrowed down now cause ive bought a cat from carbz and looks like im onto a brand new process west 2.2 kit from a forum memeber, love this place!. As for the new shoes, are you referring to me? cause it just so happens ive recently bought 20's for my ute

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 12d
[quote name='45T-XR' date='07 September 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1283830113' post='1038066']
just bought 20" wheels and tyres.
[/quote]

yes I was refering to you. got any piccies?

• Donating Members
[quote name='fordriver1' date='27 September 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1285584628' post='1043441']
yes I was refering to you. got any piccies?
[/quote]
Indeed I do actually, sh*tty ones though, taken from my phone, its not lowered yet cause I can only just get it down my bastard drive was so my ute looks puss, but im ordering a some stuff from blueboost so the springs will have to wait until I sell me house and build one with a nicer driveway haha. I will put the pics up in my garage

• Donating Members
Right,
Can remove process west 2.2kit, and exhaust components as I have those now

Still chasing 12lb actuator and fuel system, still researching the injectors at the moment, hearing theres a slight issue with the spray pattern of the deka 60lb injectors causing rough idle, not that im hugely worried about that but Im goin for the whole sleeper look from the outside, so the cooler im spraying matt black and no wank wank stickers. But if anyones chasing the same parts let me know

• Donating Members
If the injectors for your fg are the same as bf im in for 60lb, Ive been onto the guys from tuffcarparts.com they can do $355 for a seat of 6 injectors and that's per person, not even a group buy, can any of the forum sponsors come up with anything similar I wonder?

• Member For: 15y 4m 27d
G'day guys

I'll be in for some 60lb injectors for my BFII. Also, check out turbotrana's lithium battery - $300 and about 1/4 the size and weight of a normal lead acid battery.

Cheers,

Chris