Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...

Guest NOS XR

• ANGEL EYES
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 7d
[quote name='GR8XR6' date='24 April 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1272105283' post='1003075']
OK. A few people have requested LED Angel eyes. I have been working with my supplier for custom fit LED Angel Eyes. Not CCFL but LED type. Very different. Let me know peoples if this is something that interests you!

The one ring on the XR and XT for BA / BF is straight forward but the other is a little different. I have had made up a custom sample. Here is a pic

Since working with my supplier it may also be possible to get full fit CCFL Angel Eyes, however these are taking some time to develop.

I hope you like.

[/quote]

I should be able to do these for around $60 plus postage and handling $10. All up $70for the 4 rings. I can also do the full rings if you do not like the flat part as per our lights.

Let me know your thoughts on what you would like.

[attachment=51859:New SMD Angel Eyes-1A.jpg]

[attachment=51860:led angel eyes 007.jpg]
[img]http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif[/img] Edited by GR8XR6

• Member For: 14y 7m 3d
hey guys,

been in touch with a supplier and am glad to offer members are great deal on front and rear brake pads, as some of you might be already using them you would know
how they perform.

besides leaving hardly any brake dust they are extreamly good under hard appliciations for street and track.

they are RACE BRAKES RB24 and for group buy of 10 or more they will cost $90 a set plus delivery.

these pads are for ba-bf standard caliper but will be able to accomodate for other caliper range and also FG, pprice might vary so pm me with details.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 6d
Probably a stupid question but do these brake pads perform better than standard or equivalent? and are they harsh on the discs?

not stupid at all, no these are a better than standard and I have personally tested on my own car, my last set of bendix ultra's only lasted 20k and I was forever

washing brake dust off, these give off very limited brake dust, are recommended for street and track for hard braking applications, they will not fade like standard.

the 3 guys that have drove my car have already fitted there own rides with these pads.

all good reports from my way mate

hey chris, ill find out and post in group buy tomorrow for everyone with sedans and utes. a set I was refering to either front or back, both are available.

cheers

jason

hey chris, if standard brakes are on ute then all is the same, although for bf they are different part number I can do for the same if its group buy, feel free to buzz me on 0450-958-483 if u wanted a set before hand and ill give u more info mate.

cheers

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 7d
Thanks mate.

Its the PBR brakes on teh none brembo Tornado, so... this profile:
[url=http://www.bendix.com.au/user_uploaded_files/Catalogue/BrakeProfilePDFs/7599_Inner_Outer.pdf]http://www.bendix.com.au/user_uploaded_files/Catalogue/BrakeProfilePDFs/7599_Inner_Outer.pdf[/url]

Anyway it's the fronts I'm interested in, but no rush.
If it's all good I'll be in the group buy!

Cheers,
Chris.

• 4 weeks later...
  • ANGEL EYES
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 7d
Anyone interested in lit badges?? Ford, FPV, XR what ever you want really....

Front ford badge on grill and rear boot badge back lit and put whatever logo on it.

Imagine these with the chrome outside edge or black (not sure yet) being back lit and being able to put your own logo or design on it?

What are your thoughts???

[img]http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac281/gr8xr6/badge004.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif[/img]