Team N/A HQ

• Member For: 17y 3m 23d
I'd thought of that, but have seen lots of negative comments about generic tunes on the XR6 T forums.

True, generic tunes aren't ever going to be as good as a custom tune. Just budget an extra $400 odd for a custom tune. You won't regret it.

You could also add the typhoon lower snorkel to your airbox ($65) or buy a complete lower airbox with snorkel for about $170 and you could swap it back when you're going to hand the car back. Add a BMC or K&N filter as well for more power as well.

This forum is certainly starting to hot up. Great to see.

• Member For: 19y 3m 23d
Hey XR6,

I think aside from NOSXR, I probably have one of the most modded XR6's around. Does your Lease allow you to buy at the end of the contract? Mine does! :D

There was no way I was going to wait 4 yrs before I modded mine! I have 2 yrs left on my lease and at the end of the contract I am purchasing. All mods and applications are mine and will be WHOLLY mine at the end of that term.

:spoton:  !!!GO NA 6!!!  :fishin:

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I can buy it at the end of the lease but there are complications, and I'd kind of decided to buy a T anyway. How much have your mods cost? - might be better to put the money into modding my car instead of buying a T in a year's time.

• Like 1

• Member For: 19y 3m 23d
I'd thought of that, but have seen lots of negative comments about generic tunes on the XR6 T forums.

True, generic tunes aren't ever going to be as good as a custom tune. Just budget an extra $400 odd for a custom tune. You won't regret it.

You could also add the typhoon lower snorkel to your airbox ($65) or buy a complete lower airbox with snorkel for about $170 and you could swap it back when you're going to hand the car back. Add a BMC or K&N filter as well for more power as well.

This forum is certainly starting to hot up. Great to see.

Sounds like a plan... I'll need the flasher if I buy a T anyway. :spoton:

• Member For: 17y 4m 9d

hey guys!..

Just wondering if Team NA Would like to Catch up some time in Sydney near the end of January/early February. I'm going to be booking my car into CV on a friday around then and make a weekend out of the trip. A WSID Saturday or Friday might be an Idea as well...

Any numbers? will we go for this?

- Daniel