Team N/A HQ

Welcome to Team N/A's New HQ.

I hope to meet you all here and share as much of my info Ive gained.

Shareing the good mods and bad with you so we may all go forward with the job of making our rides better, stronger, faster.

Welcome again enjoy and I hope the Ford 4.0L N/A Discussion area helps us all as Im sure it will.

NOSXR :pooh:

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 7m 11d

Good stuff mate. I look worward to reading through the posts.. So did you get around to taking pics of your engine bay??

• Member For: 18y 10m 3d

I think you will find that a lot of people whome make performance parts for the t use the na for the teat dummy due to if thay can get a gain out of the na thay will get a good gain out of the t. Before you guys start at me that takes the turbos and intercooler out of the questions or teating.

Your right Gavin, a lot of R'n'D work has taken place in workshops behind closed doors on the BA & BF N/A 4L in the persuit of the war winning power formula for the XR6 turbo motor.

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 7m 11d
Perhaps this will now draw some members form Fordforums and boost the numbers. Dont know if that's a good thing or not.

Why wouldnt it be a good thing.. More PPL = More cars = more info = the potential for more cruising :spoton: