Email Parts Of Pdf Document

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m

Im trying to extract parts of certain manual to email to a fellow member whose suffering some diff problems with his t sedan. Im trying to copy/extract/what ever the rear irs section of the manual (section 204-02a) so he can have a crack at removing the irs module. I cant for the life of me work it out. Ross (FOrdPower) emailed me some links to a program that allows you to work around the security in adobe acrobat but i cant figure that out either... :spit: )

any body got any easy sunday evening solutions?

thanks in advance... :spoton:

• Member For: 20y 9m 25d

If its a standard PDF document you should be able to use the text select tool in Adobe Reader to highlight and copy into a word document. If it has some sort of security then use passware to crack it. Or just do a print screen and paste into MS Paint and save it as a JPEG image.

Robbie.

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 2d

You can also try this way if you just want a few pages:

Go to View / Navigation Tabs / Pages

A list of all the pages should then appear on the left hand side of the main page.

You can the right-click and delete ( or extract ) the pages you dont want/want.

Remember to do a "Save As" before you delete anything.

Hope this helps.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m
Im trying to extract parts of certain manual to email to a fellow member whose suffering some diff problems with his t sedan. Im trying to copy/extract/what ever the rear irs section of the manual (section 204-02a) so he can have a crack at removing the irs module. I cant for the life of me work it out. Ross (FOrdPower) emailed me some links to a program that allows you to work around the security in adobe acrobat but I cant figure that out either... :spit: )

any body got any easy sunday evening solutions?

thanks in advance... :spoton:

I'm not sure with only reader, but if you let me know what you are after, I can pull the pages out, as I have Acrobat full version.