How Do I Add Extra Screens?please

richyrich

• Member For: 19y 6m 7d

You don't need a converter. The xbox uses a composite signal for its sync(think that's what its called).

But you will need to make up a cable. You just get a xbox scart cable, then chop the scart plug off and connect an aerpro plug (not sure of the p/n) to it. on the apropriate wires you just tap off the composite signal for the rear screens.

Shock F6 would be the man to speak to about this. He could tell you exactly which ones to go where. But if you do a search there is more than enough info on teh forum to.

Chris :blush:

• Member For: 19y 6m 7d

I'm not 100% sure as I haven't done it, but according to shockf6 it can. You'll have to ask him. He has done it. that's how he explained it to me anyway.

Chris :blush:

• Member For: 18y 6m 15d
I have my xbox to icc all up and running.Problem is I want to add another 2 screens at the back.How do I go about it?My cable from xbox to icc is from asl logistics...cheers

I can make a cable up for you that goes from the XBOX to the ICC and has 2 compisite video outputs for head rest screens if you like.

you dont need any other converters, all you need is the xbox set to NTSC output.

PM me if your interested.