Rick Kelly Cuts Pit Exit

wiseguy

• Member For: 17y 5m 11d

cant believe the inconsistant crap of avesco officials. lowndes gets hammered twice at indy with penalties, then faces disciplinary charges and yet rick kelly clearly majorly cuts pit exit with no penalty, which clearly states in rules no crossing of lines or kerbs on entry or arrival to pit lanes.

dont like to see these kind of penalties however thought they were cluthching at straws with lowndes also,but as they say rules are rules.

so why wasnt kelly punished for CLEARLY breaking the rules.maybe they want Expensive Daewoo to win the championship this year,certainly to me looks that way.

the consistency and certain hobbling of certain teams always this time of year sux.

maybe time for some new officials.

very hard to stay focused on this continually biased Expensive Daewoo based series,may just follow ambrose next year instead.

was already annoyed one of my favourite venues was deleted this year eastern creek foe the camel riding . check out the photos on the link below for the pit exit tasmania.

bahrain.http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=1071333#post1071333

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 14d

It seems that v8supercars are determin to let Expensive Daewoo win this year after 3+ years of Ford. They have done everything possible to make this happen as they did last year against Ingall.

I have lost all respect for the "authority" in v8 supercars as we have seen so many biased/slanted/tainted decisions being made to penilise Ford.

• Member For: 20y 1m
It seems that v8supercars are determin to let Expensive Daewoo win this year after 3+ years of Ford.  They have done everything possible to make this happen as they did last year against Ingall.

I have lost all respect for the "authority" in v8 supercars as we have seen so many biased/slanted/tainted decisions being made to penilise Ford.

I agree with you guys you have hit the nail on the head Expensive Daewoo had some lean years so its time to make them win any way they can....

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 27d

Yep I agree it is crap, people are going to stop watching if they start thinking it is rigged.

Seriously how on earth did they miss this! Let me guess, they couldn't see the line because his car was covering it :spoton:

post-523-1163288335_thumb.jpg

Edited by xrdreaming

• Member For: 17y 10m 24d

surely if the car was blocking the line the dust coming up from the rear should've given it away.

the v8 supercar officials are as biased as motor magazine :bum: all art of the billion dollar deal

Guest newl
  • Guests
cant believe the inconsistent crap of avesco officials. lowndes gets hammered twice at indy with penalties, then faces disciplinary charges and yet rick kelly clearly majorly cuts pit exit with no penalty, which clearly states in rules no crossing of lines or kerbs on entry or arrival to pit lanes.

Emphasis in the above quote is mine.

So what you're saying is that it's only a problem when you're not exiting?

sorry newl meant entry or exit.

watched my last v8 supercar race today,not going to spend any more of my leisure time watching one sided crap,still cant believe kelly didnt get a penalty thought rules were rules,they certainly applied them in force on lowndes at indy.

would rather spend my sundays driving the phoon somewhere, at least I wont come home angry and dissappointed any more.

goodbye v8 supercars you suck!!!!!!!!!!!. even if lowndes goes on to win championship.(which I hope he does as I think it will be justice)

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 17d
sorry newl meant entry or exit.

watched my last v8 supercar race today,not going to spend any more of my leisure time watching one sided crap,still cant believe kelly didnt get a penalty thought rules were rules,they certainly applied them in force on lowndes at indy.

would rather spend my sundays driving the phoon somewhere, at least I wont come home angry and dissappointed any more.

goodbye v8 supercars you suck!!!!!!!!!!!. even if lowndes goes on to win championship.(which I hope he does as I think it will be justice)

Mate they were my thoughts exactly after the Surfers fiasco - so today instead of watching the Holden-Avesco supercars circus I went for a nice relaxing 8 hour drive in the T3 and came home not knowing or caring how the officials wrangled some favourtism towards Expensive Daewoo at Symonds Plains, which I knew they would. I can see now I did the right thing.

• still kicking around
  • Member For: 21y 6d
:rockon: ummm geez that's a big cut off he did, I hvnt raced a race for yonks coz of the officals stupid god damn morons need to wake up to them selves or a big reality check will happen when ratings drop

your a smartman turbo6man that's what I will be doing from now on also mate.

poor old tasmanians it was a boring race and a boring track should be kept for motorbikes or go karts,unless you like safety cars and follow the leader.

good to see skaife kept up his great form. :rockon: