Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors! My Lastest Mod - Possibly group purchase?

Headsex

• 69 - PSI
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 26d
Wow! That is an unreal price, in the middle of doin the next round of mods to mine so put me down for a set fo sure.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 8m 16d
Put me down for a set.

By the way I found a post on the us gto forums for the LS2's and they're paying 450 US for mototrons, and about 300 US for 968's. Bargain!

So are there any deals going on a suitable fuel pump? (330 rwkw is the max I'm targeting) What are you using? I've heard the walbro 255 is pretty popular, what else is available?

• 69 - PSI
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 26d
[quote name='tquarrell' date='Nov 9 2006, 05:25 PM']Put me down for a set.

By the way I found a post on the us gto forums for the LS2's and they're paying 450 US for mototrons, and about 300 US for 968's.  Bargain!

So are there any deals going on a suitable fuel pump? (330 rwkw is the max I'm targeting)  What are you using?  I've heard the walbro 255 is pretty popular, what else is available?
[right][snapback]462018[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ditto on a suitable pump, i am also chasing about the 330 mark.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 8d
[quote name='dansedgli' date='Nov 10 2006, 01:44 PM']Im in for 6 but dont get paid until Wednesday.  :spoton:
[right][snapback]462508[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well, if everyone starts organising their money, you could be number 10.

Can everyone whos on the list IM me if they wanna pickup from melbourne (Port melbourne during business hours, or Rowville after hours), or postage (allow extra $10-$15 dollars).

I will reply back with my bank details. hopefully I will have everyones money to purchase these by the end of next week.

If more people still want in, feel free to join the list as I have not placed the order yet

Danny.

Oh yeah, And if postage is required, please include your Address in your IM to me.. (i will post with insurance)

Dan.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 8d
forgot one..

XRQTR
Headsex (friend of mine)
Evil F6
ForcedXR6
O2STOCK
DBOSS x2
PumpedUp
86gav
tquarrell
dansedgli
Dagabond

thats 12 sets !!

At the moment, i'm sending everyone details on how to pay. i will mark paid next to everyones name so once everyone has paid, i can fly to mexico... err i mean, do the purchase :nono:

Goal is, to make the purchase by friday next week.

Ok. everyone on that list SHOULD have recieved a IM from me regarding payment details. Once you have made payment, IM me (even post in here you have paid), and i will verify once the bank transfer comes through, and Mark your name as paid.

Once everyone has paid, i will purchase the Injectors, and send them out.

If you still want a set before i purchase them, Add yoru name to the list, and i will give you payment details.

Regards,

Daniel.