Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors! My Lastest Mod - Possibly group purchase?

Headsex

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d
Yeah, however long it takes to get 10 people onboard. If we find we get closer to the 15 or 20 set mark, he said there could be further discounts

But, he did say, 10 sets were available straight away

Dan.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Headsex' date='Nov 8 2006, 03:02 PM']Hi Guys,

As some you already know, i purchased some 60lb siemens deka mototron injectors, at $85inc each for my turbo.

These are rated at 60lb/hr (630CC/HR) @ 300kpa. With the xr6turbos 400kpa preasure, these would be good for approx 450rwkw

Thinking of the forum members, and how there's always a number of group buys going on, i enquired about a group / bulk purchase.

He suggested a good target would be 60 injectors (10 sets), however i am also looking at purchasing a few more for myself.

As the $85inc price is already excellant on comparison to injectors online at $121inc each (110ex), I trying to get them for at least $30 off a set of 6 cheaper.. So thats $80inc each.

Plus postage which i imagine wouldnt be anymore than $15 aust wide(will need to check)

Can I have a show of hands on who is interested in a group buy?

Danny.
[right][snapback]461433[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

need to find out the facts about the mototron injectors they im told are a chinese variant if the seimens vdo the guys in the states sell both but advised against the mototrons? will find out for sure so i'm not just talking speculation they are even less than that from the states so i dont know?

there was a big difference in price overthere!

• Donating Members
Cool, well, looking at the injectors, it has siemens deka stamped into the plastic, what appears to be a serial number, and a "107961", there is no Mototrons stamped / printed on it, i just assumed they were the same?

And according to one of your posts with part numbers, it seems this is the one..

Part Number Number Stamped on Injector Injector Type Body Type Distance o-ring to o-ring Static Flow Ibls/hr @ 300 kPA Static Flow cc/min @ 300 kPa Coil Resistance (ohm) Impedance Spray Pattern
FI114961 107961 Deka IV Long 60.4 mm 63 660 12 High 30 degree Cone

Danny.

• Donating Members
[quote name='ypurv4' date='Nov 8 2006, 07:52 PM']Can these injectors be used for low power say 270- 310 or are they just for massive power? as i might be keen aswell.
[right][snapback]461586[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yep

as soon as i put mine in, thats what i'm gonna tune mine to, as i havent done my bottom end..

danny

• Donating Members
[quote name='tquarrell' date='Nov 8 2006, 07:57 PM']I'm interested, so long as they are the siemens deka and not some chinese copy like suggested
[right][snapback]461592[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well, I think nick is suggesting the "mototron" are the chinese copies ??? is that correct nick?

If the Siemens 60lb DEKA are different from the 60LB Mototron, i appologise, I Believed they were the same (they look it).. These ones are the Siemens 60lb Deka

danny

[quote name='Headsex' date='Nov 8 2006, 07:47 PM']Cool, well, looking at the injectors, it has siemens deka stamped into the plastic, what appears to be a serial number, and a "107961", there is no Mototrons stamped / printed on it, i just assumed they were the same?

And according to one of your posts with part numbers, it seems this is the one..

Part Number Number Stamped on Injector Injector Type Body Type Distance o-ring to o-ring Static Flow Ibls/hr @ 300 kPA Static Flow cc/min @ 300 kPa Coil Resistance (ohm) Impedance Spray Pattern
FI114961 107961 Deka IV Long 60.4 mm 63 660 12 High 30 degree Cone

Danny.
[right][snapback]461582[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
thats good as i am led to beleive the mototrons ones have mototrons stamped on them but again ill talk to seimens vdo!!!!

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 15d
hey i didnt know this was happening. ill be in for a set of these if there 450 for a set. is it true i can go overboard though? i only have 252 atm running an edit only. im going to fit an intercooler next week. will i need fuel pump as well?also will my gearbox hold up? ill run a milder tune so it does if thats possible?

thanks,
John