Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors! My Lastest Mod - Possibly group purchase?

Headsex

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 9d
[quote name='Dagabond' date='Nov 25 2006, 09:12 PM']<- Look's under Christmas Tree...  :spit:
[right][snapback]468685[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL

The injectors are in my boot.. So they are with me everywhere now :) Anytime during business hours during the week bud, give me a call :)

Danny

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
[quote name='Spruce' date='Nov 25 2006, 10:19 PM']I'll be doing the same Dan. Anticipate Monday I reckon :stirthepot:
[right][snapback]468709[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sweet, yours are also in my boot :P

just remember, business hours i'm in port melb, after hours, rowville :P

danny.

• Member For: 19y 8m 17d
I received mine last week (I don't check the mail that often, probably been there a little while). Very pleased with them, thanks Danny for co-ordinating it, worked very well. Did you manage to get any more discount ?(it's yours to keep for your efffort, just wondered because 18 sets is alot closer to 20 then 10 sets).

• Donating Members
[quote name='tquarrell' date='Nov 27 2006, 12:40 PM']I received mine last week (I don't check the mail that often, probably been there a little while).  Very pleased with them, thanks Danny for co-ordinating it, worked very well.  Did you manage to get any more discount ?(it's yours to keep for your efffort, just wondered because 18 sets is alot closer to 20 then 10 sets).
[right][snapback]469258[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yeah, unfortunately didnt make 20 sets, i'm sure there would have been a discount, but i'm told its only like $2 per injector anyways.. so $12 cheaper.. lol

I closed the group buy off eariler because i didnt want to keep everyone waiting, and their was possible stock problems with the last half, which turned out fine.

I believe there was 16 sets purchased anyways, not 18.

Danny

• Donating Members
[quote name='Dagabond' date='Nov 27 2006, 02:05 PM']Do I need to confirm that I recieved mine....

Thanks mate. :spoton:
[right][snapback]469292[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Lol.. Not to me.. just so the forum knows you got them :P

Danny

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1d
[quote name='Headsex' date='Nov, 05:48 PM'][quote name='Dagabond' date='Nov, 02:05 PM']Do I need to confirm that I recieved mine....

Thanks mate. :blink:
[right][snapback]469292[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Lol.. Not to me.. just so the forum knows you got them :P

Danny
[right][snapback]469389[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Hello forum, I got my injectors too. They have 'Siemens' 'Deka' stamped into them, and '107961' on them, as promised. Even got a printed receipt, and 12 month warranty. Cheers forum :fool: