What Cars Have You Owned

wicksy

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 17d

I'm 24 the XR6T was the 5th and haven't moved on since even with the dramas I've had cant let go of the thing true love

1 HQ Belmont red 202 ( swapped for a yz 85 big wheel )

2 VL turbo BT1

( was a weapon where the love of power came from also the lessons of power WRITE OFF still heart breaking )

3 93 R33 Skyline non turbo

( I see why Japan gets rid of them )

4 VR Statesman V8

( C.O.M.E stroker and perso plates SK8SMN yes skatesman yes lots of fines yes stupid )

And now the 04 XR6T with the usual series 1 motor mods tune exhaust pushing 294RWKW

Guest XR09
  • Guests

A good mate who owes me big time was just given an original Peugot 404 Luxury. The ones that use to win the Aus rally back in the fifties...I think fifties. Still can be cranked over though. Has the crank behind the grill and a hole in the bumper. And came with a complete spare of everything except the interior. Which is perfect, like imaculate.

And he has offered me this car as repayment for a debt. Which is a less than a grand and was a gift as I could not see a way he was paying able to pay it back when I gave it to him.

The thing runs well. Steering and suspension are shot. Motor is a bit fumey. Very little cancer and no bog bar above the front bumper. And remember spares of everything plus motor/gearbox.

These do have a bit of Aussie cred due to the rally success. Actually were used by Aus post in the outback I belive.

Could be a fun project and maybe in a few years...as I am lazy and take a while with resto's. I would rather do them when my heart is really in it and get it perfect.

So whadda ya reckon ??? Could it be a little fun and be a little cash magnet. My uncle has three Cooper S originals and an NSURO80 That he got for nothing and has been offered as high as ten G

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 2d

Sounds funny when I here people say how much power there 5L had when my EL GLi 4L had more. No offence Niko.

Hahaha all good its sad I know but that was nearly 10 years ago what power ya el make?

Edited by nikofgxr6t
  • Like 2

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 2d

Gotta love being able to munch most things on the street with ease :D.

Especially wankers in Clubby's that think they can't be beaten.

Yea its mint my neighbour WAS one of them in his R8 until we had a jog he now wants to sell up and get a F6 lol

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...