Billsta

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9d
The reason you FKRS didn't see any cops is I was last in line and got pulled over by them 10 mins into the cruise on Hume hwy. He gave me a lecture about how that pr#ck in the other car was driving like a maniac etc etc blah blah.

Atleast it was a cop XR6T that pulled me over.

I got a nice little fine and double demerit points but atleast the rest of the cruise got away hassle free. Ah well, took one for the team.

So I got to drive back to brothers kebabs on my own - but SHEEEEAT that was a good kebab - almost worth 6 demerit points and $240

Yeah way up front we did hear about this. Thought it was just some rumour going round,with everyone spread so thin.

So what was the fine for, if I may ask???

And who led us astray on the way to brothers kebabs. Just after leaving Wollongong, and up the mountain we were all doing u-truns. I was thinking the national park would have been the better run.

Always next time.

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9d
yea! lets have a national park run next......twisties...yum

Theres two runs through the park that can be done. The full run from Sutherland end through to Bald hill, or the Waterfull run to Bald hill. The Waterfall run has been re-sealed and is an awseome drive late at night. Well suited for T's, not so much for the heavier GT"s, which shot me down when I raised this type of run the other night.

There's definately a few others on here who will agree with me and have been with me on a few.

Its often raised, the dear factor, wildlife issues that is, but although it does happen, it is in fact very rare and you are more likely to damage your car on the freeway from left over truck tyres.

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 20y 9m 6d

Thanks guys good turnout :spit:

Bit hard keeping around 50 cars together especially with guys running late and others with no CB's :gooff:

After Brothers we headed into the city waiting at a set of lights while 3 aboriginal chicks started laying in to each other was certainly entertaining :pooh:

Did'nt pack it up till about 2 am with a couple of boys wanting some more :nono:

CYA JEFF :gooff:

The reason you FKRS didn't see any cops is I was last in line and got pulled over by them 10 mins into the cruise on Hume hwy. He gave me a lecture about how that pr#ck in the other car was driving like a maniac etc etc blah blah.

Yeah they booked you because someone else was(supposedly) driving like a maniac :gooff:

Stand up and take it like a man instead of weaseling your way out of a fine by naming somebody else's car and number plate :gooff:

• Member For: 19y 10m 6d

I think every man and/or woman knows that when u get behind the wheel and join a cruise such as friday night there is a chance you will get booked if you PARTAKE in certain activities. Cop the fine like a man and stop passing blame!

Well suited for T's, not so much for the heavier GT"s, which shot me down when I raised this type of run the other night.

How the *beep* would you know :laughing: Oh that's right you read it in a magazine :fool::spit:

• Big Gun
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 18d

After Brothers we headed into the city waiting at a set of lights while 3 aboriginal chicks started laying in to each other was certainly entertaining :fool:

:laughing: I wonder if they used the 60cents that someone threw at them.