Why Would You Bother?

TurboDewd

• Member For: 18y 9m 8d

no wonder all these LS1, and wrx guys think they smash F6s and Ts :fool: ... of course they'll smash them when they're a tranny. Why do that??? its like I've seen commodores dressed up as HSVs... I always get excited and ready to unleash the beast only to be disappointed when I get closer and realise its a fake :spit:

and 25k?? fark, I'd be lucky to get that for my 300rwkw T.. let alone an XT

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 4d

If it was a Hyundai with a kit to look like a Porsche - maybe Id be getting upset if I was a Porsche owner. But as much as I like Falcons - they are just a Falcon - all of them......whether they are XRs, GTs, Typhoons, etc. I think being a bit hoyty toyty about a GT falcon is a bit pointless - they are just not that exclusive any more. Its not like the original GTs that actually were reasonably rare.

Its reasonably simple - if you dont like XTs with GT bits - dont buy one.

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 17y 10m 24d

Just rember some people dont have the cash to by a real GT/F6 so I think let them enjoy what they have got and what they can affored, dont forget you can get full GT/F6 kit for like $1500 there are pretty cheap so its a less exspesive way to have the look of GT/F6 with out forking out $55000+.

Any way that's my 2 cents worth

P.S. you think he/she could of got the xr headlights for all the trouble they went through.